Bullsh*tters

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gbb

Legendary Member
This came up in a convo with my 16yo grandaughter who remarked there was one such bullsh1tter at army cadets. I said there's always one in life...i discussed such people with her and explained, the worst of it is, they dont realise everyone is laughing at them. We had one spectacular example at work 30 years ago, we called him IBM...the Incredible Bullshitting Man. He didnt even realise in his tiny world what ee meant.
You have to feel sorry for them really, they just cant help it.

Bonefish Blues

Banging donk
Brooks saddles - silly to try to gild a lily, but I apply a secret lotion made by the local voodoo man, very sparingly mind.
I think you'll find that you need to apply it only at night at the Vernal equinox otherwise it simply doesn't work :rolleyes:

Bullshitters always trip themselves up! ^_^

monkers

Veteran
Red bikes are faster, everyone knows that.

Chain lube - only the best for me, made with the oil from boiled lark's tongues.

Brooks saddles - silly to try to gild a lily, but I apply a secret lotion made by the local voodoo man, very sparingly mind.

Faster still if you put a gold chain on it.

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
Photo Winner
This came up in a convo with my 16yo grandaughter who remarked there was one such bullsh1tter at army cadets. I said there's always one in life...i discussed such people with her and explained, the worst of it is, they dont realise everyone is laughing at them. We had one spectacular example at work 30 years ago, we called him IBM...the Incredible Bullshitting Man. He didnt even realise in his tiny world what ee meant.

Did he have a mate called DOS? Drones out shoot.

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
Photo Winner
I trained at a heart rate of 124 bpm. It started at 12 mph, and 6 months later I was averaging 17 mph at same heart rate.

MontyVeda

a short-tempered ill-controlled small-minded troll
yep... one guy I've known for many many years is still at it i his mid-fifties. What's the point? Every one knows he's full of sh!t. He must know he's full of sh!t. Maybe it's some sort of psychiatric disorder... the sudden urge to say something impressive/knowledgeable, but no concept of how it's received.

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
Most people are pretty honest. When they come across a complete bullshitter, they are reluctant to dismiss everything he/she says as complete lies. The idea that people can spout utter poo all the time is alien to them. That's exactly what the bullshitter relies on to keep people faintly believing him/her.

Top Bottom