Bus driver question

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

RANDOM

Cab said:
Mag, that forum is inhabited by bad tempered people mouthing off.

So that we don't become a ghastly parallel of that, can I suggest that we just let this discussion here die, and let the discussion over there die too?

Sooner or later, the employers of those bus drivers will find out about the sinister threats they're posting; we don't need to tell them, we don't even need to pay attention to it, they're on self destruct all on their own.

Wouldn't worry about that as the bus company already no about the page,i think all there doing is blowing of some steam nothing wrong with that.I think some members on this forum need to chill a bit as nobody is going to go to their job and seriously hurt some one.In the really world they probably are a decent lot that some members have taken the wrong way.

Cab

RANDOM said:
Wouldn't worry about that as the bus company already no about the page,i think all there doing is blowing of some steam nothing wrong with that.I think some members on this forum need to chill a bit as nobody is going to go to their job and seriously hurt some one.In the really world they probably are a decent lot that some members have taken the wrong way.

Bottom line; a professional driver threatening to hurt another road user using their vehicle to do so has crossed the line. That ain't letting off steam any more, its a chilling threat of violence. And if members of that forum can't understand that, they need to do a lot more than chill.

RANDOM

RPM said:
really?

sorry, I don't feel the need to use winky smilies or whatever.

just a jest.

apologies to all fat and ugly people who were offended by my comments ("not representative of this board")

Glad to hear it especially as you might not be great looking model yourself.

OP
OP
M

magnatom

RANDOM said:

A direct quote from the site.

got a cyclist once i asked him to move as i was going round a corner and he was on the line in the middle of the two lanes all i got was the finger .so went for it and knocked him off his bike with the overhang on my coach Laughing he didnt even come up to me to say i hit him the dik didnt hear anything afterthat

There are other examples.

RANDOM

Cab said:
Bottom line; a professional driver threatening to hurt another road user using their vehicle to do so has crossed the line. That ain't letting off steam any more, its a chilling threat of violence. And if members of that forum can't understand that, they need to do a lot more than chill.
Again your taken their comments all to seriously,i for one do not believe no matter what they say on that forum that they will go out and hurt some one after all it is against the law and i do not believe a professional driver really does want to hurt some one.

spindrift

Shocking that is not nice at all to speak of some one like that.

Interesting, Randon thinks homophobia and GBH is "nothing wrong" but call a bus driver fat and he bursts into tears.

Cab

RANDOM said:
Again your taken their comments all to seriously,i for one do not believe no matter what they say on that forum that they will go out and hurt some one after all it is against the law and i do not believe a professional driver really does want to hurt some one.

So someone posting saying that they intentionally knocked someone off their bike is just mouthing off?

Frankly, thats either a sick fantasy or a sick reality. Either way, its sick. And however you look at it, it is completely unprofessional.

RANDOM

magnatom said:
A direct quote from the site.

got a cyclist once i asked him to move as i was going round a corner and he was on the line in the middle of the two lanes all i got was the finger .so went for it and knocked him off his bike with the overhang on my coach Laughing he didnt even come up to me to say i hit him the dik didnt hear anything afterthat

There are other examples.

So it must be true then just because some one type that,we weren't their so for all we know it's just a lot of rubbish

Cab

RANDOM said:
So it must be true then just because some one type that,we weren't their so for all we know it's just a lot of rubbish

Heavens forbid that we judge someone based on what they say they did :biggrin:

RANDOM

spindrift said:
Shocking that is not nice at all to speak of some one like that.

Interesting, Randon thinks homophobia and GBH is "nothing wrong" but call a bus driver fat and he bursts into tears.

Tut tut spindrift making up stories are you as i said before all i said is that site is ok i never said that homophobia and now we have added gbh in i have never said that they were ok.And by reading your post your the one how needs to dry your eye's not me.Any how sticks and stones.:biggrin::biggrin:

spindrift

Today, 15:37 #126 RANDOM vbmenu_register("postmenu_71523", true);

i have never said that they were ok.

Today, 15:18 #115 RANDOM vbmenu_register("postmenu_71474", true);

i think all there doing is blowing of some steam nothing wrong with that.

RANDOM

spindrift said:
Today, 15:37 #126 RANDOM vbmenu_register("postmenu_71523", true);

i have never said that they were ok.

Today, 15:18 #115 RANDOM vbmenu_register("postmenu_71474", true);

i think all there doing is blowing of some steam nothing wrong with that.

As i said i never said that homophobia or gbh was ok

Top Bottom