Bus driver question

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

spindrift

Have noticed that both parties have not got a good word to say about each other

Could you answer my questions please?

RANDOM

spindrift said:
Nearly forgot Randon, why do you think homophobia is "not that bad":

other ways and means?go for it try to cut me up from now on any **** on two wheels is fair game
icon_twisted.gif
see if your wee gay helmet saves you then
All i said was the site was not that bad in no way did i say that homophobia is ''not that bad''.As for your question do you really think that these guy's would go out off thier way to kill or maim some one cos i don't.So you haven't swore or threatend to kill some one but the impression i get is you don't like them you have all taken them a little to seriously.

spindrift

As for your question do you really think that these guy's would go out off thier way to kill or maim some one cos i don't.

Yep.

The clue is that one of them admitted it. You haven't actually read the forum have you, muppet?

RANDOM

Yes i have read the forum and know one has killed any one and i doubt you have read it yourself.Stick and stones:biggrin::tongue:

RANDOM

spindrift said:
As for your question do you really think that these guy's would go out off thier way to kill or maim some one cos i don't.

Yep.

The clue is that one of them admitted it. You haven't actually read the forum have you, muppet?

You see in the real world if some one goes out of their way to kill some one they go to prison not go to their work the next day after admitting it on a forum

RPM

she's probably suffered enough already, what with being fat, ugly AND having to drive a bus for a job

Cab

Mag, that forum is inhabited by bad tempered people mouthing off.

So that we don't become a ghastly parallel of that, can I suggest that we just let this discussion here die, and let the discussion over there die too?

Sooner or later, the employers of those bus drivers will find out about the sinister threats they're posting; we don't need to tell them, we don't even need to pay attention to it, they're on self destruct all on their own.

OP
OP
M

magnatom

Cab,

I think this thread is dying a death anyway. It was straying off topic and some trolls have appeared. (Please nethalus ignore RPM's comments. They are not representative of the people on this board).

I have a few more comments that I feel I need to make on the bus board, but after that I will leave them to it. I am meeting with First buses shortly to get their Give Cyclists Room campaign going. They are going to put stickers in all of the bus cabs. Will it make a difference, I don't know. If we keep the drip feeding going, who knows maybe one day....

RPM

RANDOM said:
Shocking that is not nice at all to speak of some one like that.

really?

sorry, I don't feel the need to use winky smilies or whatever.

just a jest.

apologies to all fat and ugly people who were offended by my comments ("not representative of this board")

Top Bottom