Bus driver question

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gambatte

Middle of the pack...
magnatom said:
Yes I've given up on them. I will be taking part in a campaign with First Bus over the next few weeks. I've to take part in a wee photo shoot with the Glasgow MD. Maybe I can have a wee chat with him then....

Just had a look over there, really fills you with inspiration when you see the forum name! I can understand why you've given up on them.
I don't seem to get any probs with the drivers in Sheffield, they always hold back and pass wide. Some of the views expressed over there makes me think they shouldn't have a licence for any vehicle, never mind a bus. Wonder if their bosses know who they are?

col

Legendary Member
Sad fact im afraid,there are always going to be a minority(hopefully)of these morons:sad:.There are some decent bus drivers out there,but we do tend to get generalised,

freakhatz

Interesting thread.. I blame privatisation: IMO buses should not be run to make a profit but to provide a service to the community. Putting the drivers under pressure for profit reasons is clearly counter-productive.

col

Legendary Member
freakhatz said:
Interesting thread.. I blame privatisation: IMO buses should not be run to make a profit but to provide a service to the community. Putting the drivers under pressure for profit reasons is clearly counter-productive.

You hit the nail on the head,This is why the timetables havnt been changed in fifteen years,with stagecoach anyway.The cutbacks to make more profit are making the job dangerous in some cases.

col

Legendary Member
gambatte said:
google 'daisy dirt' and 'forum'

RANDOM

Have read the forum and i really don't think it's that bad,maybe you should all dry your eye's have noticed that your not excately friendly towards them either and are mouthing of about them just as much :biggrin:

spindrift

are mouthing of about them just as much

Maybe you could show us where anyone on this site boasts of having deliberately attacked another road user, random?

Or called an entire section of other roads users cxxts?

Or denigrated an entire demographic?

The bloodbus forum is full of angry, impotent sociopaths, the evidence is there before your eyes.

In what way is it a sign of reasonableness when a poster on that site exhorts a new poster to visit him and leave in a fxxxxxg coffin?

spindrift

Nearly forgot Randon, why do you think homophobia is "not that bad":

other ways and means?go for it try to cut me up from now on any **** on two wheels is fair game
icon_twisted.gif
see if your wee gay helmet saves you then

RANDOM

spindrift said:
are mouthing of about them just as much

Maybe you could show us where anyone on this site boasts of having deliberately attacked another road user, random?

Or called an entire section of other roads users cxxts?

Or denigrated an entire demographic?

The bloodbus forum is full of angry, impotent sociopaths, the evidence is there before your eyes.

In what way is it a sign of reasonableness when a poster on that site exhorts a new poster to visit him and leave in a fxxxxxg coffin?
Have noticed that both parties have not got a good word to say about each other,who needs to swear it looks to me you don't like them either also i don't believe they would dare to hurt any one i believe it's against the law.It looks to me that you have all taken them a bit to seriously and may have to chill a bit,if their were all that bad in the real world i would really doubt they would be free to roam about.

Top Bottom