Bus pass applied for.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
I might apply for a disability bus pass, but do I need one now that I've been granted a blue disabled car parking badge?šŸ¤” Then I have to ask if someone wearing tweeds might look inappropriate on public transport? šŸ¤”

vickster

Legendary Member
I might apply for a disability bus pass, but do I need one now that I've been granted a blue disabled car parking badge?šŸ¤” Then I have to ask if someone wearing tweeds might look inappropriate on public transport? šŸ¤”

Do whatever you want :okay:

Yeah, but by the time you reach 60 they'll have been phased out!:okay:

Same for me when I reach 66.:ninja:

If you're eligible for one, apply for it. There's no compulsion on you to use either of them, but one or t'other of them might be useful in different circumstances.

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
And yet you bought a second hand car :scratch:

Yes, but i did spray the driver's seat with anti-bac' after I bought it.:okay:

vickster

Legendary Member
Er, when I was your age I was doing 100 mile bike rides!:whistle: Now I couldn't turn a pedal! You never know what's around the corner!!šŸ§

Well indeed, but currently I have no reason to doubtā€¦thereā€™s always electric assist :okay:

I do also own a carā€¦

PK99

Legendary Member
As the milestone birthday rapidly approaches, I have completed the online application for my pass to free bus travel throughout Scotland. With the price of petrol, my intention is to use it!
Feeling old now.... :ohmy:

I've had my Boris Card [Free all London Oyster card: Bus, tube, overground, national rail] for close to 7 years, and National Freedom Pass for 18 months - a fantastic boost to traveling around London.

Top Bottom