C2W Bike

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

vickster

Legendary Member
Snooze you lose on bargains unfortunately. They probably only had one at that price

vickster

Legendary Member
Did Evans have nothing else that caught your eye? Although fuji are good value being a less heavily marketed brand than some

Last edited:

bpsmith

Veteran
Thanks but the propel is out of stock.
Nope. It’s still there!

The stock system must be dynamic, as I just added it to my cart and then sent the link to a mate, who it then showed out of stock for. When I removed, he could add it, which then showed out of stock on my phone.

Shows that there is literally only 1 bike. It’s there for the taking people...

Attachments

• 12FC6D41-CBEC-41F4-B312-5E939175E414.png
    12FC6D41-CBEC-41F4-B312-5E939175E414.png
    32.2 KB · Views: 37

vickster

Legendary Member
Looks to still be available, but you won't be able to try before ordering and not sure how it works with C2W online (do you have the voucher yet?). You might need to buy with a credit card and then get a refund and do the couches admin when you collect the bike. It's evidently at a remote warehouse somewhere and will take a while to get to a store.

I'd actually phone and check that it really is still available, and whether it has any battle scars from being around a while, probably on display at a store somewhere

OP
OP
Harv

Harv

4 8 15 16 23 42
Looks to still be available, but you won't be able to try before ordering and not sure how it works with C2W online (do you have the voucher yet?). You might need to buy with a credit card and then get a refund and do the couches admin when you collect the bike. It's evidently at a remote warehouse somewhere and will take a while to get to a store.

I'd actually phone and check that it really is still available, and whether it has any battle scars from being around a while, probably on display at a store somewhere

Called them up. Bike is oos.

OP
OP
Harv

Harv

4 8 15 16 23 42

Top Bottom