Cabriolets

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

sheddy

Legendary Member
I don't live in NW. Moving along in drizzle is fine, the trick is not having to stop !

vickster

Legendary Member
I don't live in NW. Moving along in drizzle is fine, the trick is not having to stop !
OP does though, dunno if the rain is more likely drizzle or biblical!
The convertible mini does of course look like a bathtub so the latter would be fine too :laugh: just needs to pack his shower cap and loofah :whistle:

OP
OP
Accy cyclist

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
I went to have a look at both Minis this aft'. The yellow one's been sold. I took a few pics of the red one.

1619370039837.png

1619370095665.png

1619370128850.png

The middle pic' shows the rubber seal around the bit where the roof fits is corroded. The steering wheel was also a bit tatty,compared to the one on mine. I didn't have a drive in it,though he did offer to move other cars so i could have a drive in it. I had a play with the automatic roof. Heck,you hold a button in while firt hslf the roof goes back,then the rear quarter windows go down,followed by the driver and passenger windows. My thoughts were 'how much to fix it if it conks out'!!🤔

OP
OP
Accy cyclist

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Hundreds of what?🤔

I would have thought most on here are well used to the concept of moving about outdoors in British weather without the protection of a roof, so would not often feel that putting the roof on a soft top down is an act of madness.

OP
OP
Accy cyclist

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Top Bottom