Calling Yorkshire folk of all persuasions

What's your preferred date?

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jack the lad

I'm going to drive to the P & R, then cycle to the start, and claim I've cycled all the way from home, having gone the long way round the world.

Actually unless I do the whole thing on the Brompton I will have to cycle from home, and back again, cos a proper bike doesn't fit in the car. Only an extra 30 miles then.

marinyork

Resting in suspended Animation
I'll be going to the park and ride. I would offer other people lifts but sadly I have no towbar so only 1 bike will fit in the back.

colly

Re member eR
Bokonon said:
Leeds people - do you want to cycle to York for this ride and then back to Leeds on Sunday? I usually do Moortown-Wike-East Keswick-Collingham-Linton-Wetherby then B1224. Does anyone want to suggest a better route? Where do you want to meet up? How long should we give it - about 2 hours?

I reckon 2 hours should be enough.

I was thinking Oakwood Clock-Thorner-Bramham-Thorpe Arch-Walton and then the B1224.

Either way it's an 8 o'clock set off. Let me know which you prefer and give me a shout.

Shaun

Founder
I'm in for the 29th - should have a bit of my fitness back by then - and will be driving to York with the bike in/on the back (not sure if rack fits new car).

If someone could PM me with the Park and Ride location and ETA cycling from there to the Minster that would be good, thanks. Just so I can get an idea of what time to set off from 'ull.

Oh, and a rough idea of the parking charges?

Good luck and lets have some photos from this Sunday too. ;)

Cheers,
Shaun :becool:

Danny

Legendary Member
I will try to come along - though this is a dependent on sorting out someone else to take my son to football (more complicated than normal as his team are playing away).

Danny

Legendary Member
Admin said:
If someone could PM me with the Park and Ride location and ETA cycling from there to the Minster that would be good, thanks. Just so I can get an idea of what time to set off from 'ull.
PM Sent

colly

Re member eR
Is there anyone else from Leeds riding over tomorrow? So far it is Bokonon and I for certain.

8am set off from Oakwood Clock if you are. Pm me and I can give you my number.

OP
OP
Amanda P

Amanda P

Legendary Member
So it seems like everyone's starting from the Minster except Marinyork, who we'll expect to find lurking around the ring road bridge, unless he starts to make his way back towards the centre of town and meets us on the way.

See you all there then!

Calum

As you've probably gathered, I wont be joining the Leeds people tomorrow morning. Will be coming along to the 29th ride though I should think.

Top Bottom