Camping weekend - East Yorkshire 23rd July - 26th July

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Soltydog

Legendary Member
Camping weekend near Hornsea, East Yorkshire.
We have a small padock available for a camping weekend. There's a public toilet adjacent, which is open 7am - 7pm IIRC & I could possibly negiotiate the use of the loo at the church too, approx 100m away if required :wacko:

On the Thursday evening there is a service at a local church, dedicated to cyclists if anyone is interested & then there's some cycling events on in nearby Beverley at the weekend ;
National Circuit Race Championships on Friday, July 24,
Big G – Grimpeurs des Wolds Cyclosportive on Saturday 25th
East Riding Classic Premier Calendar Road Race on Sunday 26th

For those not wanting to go to Beverley, there's plenty of nice quiet roads & the Trans pennine trail to cycle

Anyone interested please add your name to the thread :eek:

PS anyone wishing to stay longer than the weekend id free to do so, as the paddock will be free for a while

Sounds good But it all depends on work and what Helen is doing?

HelenD123

Legendary Member
I'm definitely going to the racing in Beverley on the Friday night. If it then turns into a party in the paddock I'd probably be up for it.

OP
OP
Soltydog

Soltydog

Legendary Member
RedBike said:
Put me down for that.

Now all i've got to do is to work out how to get there via the trans Pennine trail.

The paddock is about 3 miles off the TPT. Turn off the trail at Hatfield & head East until you get to the cliff top :eek:

zacklaws

Guru
Its my flexi week at work, so I could find that I am working at some point if I have to cover for leave etc. If not I'm up for it.

Well I would have been but I have my son staying with me now

Arch

Married to Night Train
Yeah, I'd be up for that, haven't camped for ages.

colly

Re member eR
I will be away that weekend otherwise I would come along.:biggrin:
As it is I will be visiting relatives dahn sarf.:sad:

Mind you I no longer have a tent, sleeping bag, or in fact any camping gear so perhaps it is just as well I can't make it. :biggrin:

Shaun

Founder
Pencil me in. :becool:

(Oh, and I'm hopefully sorting the CC meet-up this week. Time permitting.)

Arch

Married to Night Train
Well, I'm up for this.

Can anyone tell me how far it is from York to the campsite? I mean, I could get the train over, or...

Soltydog said:
It doesn't look like there is going to be a national CC camping weekend, so anyone fancy this?

Camping weekend near Hornsea, East Yorkshire.
We have a small padock available for a camping weekend. There's a public toilet adjacent, which is open 7am - 7pm IIRC & I could possibly negiotiate the use of the loo at the church too, approx 100m away if required :wacko:

On the Thursday evening there is a service at a local church, dedicated to cyclists if anyone is interested & then there's some cycling events on in nearby Beverley at the weekend ;
National Circuit Race Championships on Friday, July 24,
Big G – Grimpeurs des Wolds Cyclosportive on Saturday 25th
East Riding Classic Premier Calendar Road Race on Sunday 26th

For those not wanting to go to Beverley, there's plenty of nice quiet roads & the Trans pennine trail to cycle

Anyone interested please add your name to the thread ;)

PS anyone wishing to stay longer than the weekend id free to do so, as the paddock will be free for a while

Thanks very much for crapping on our event:angry: Can I remind you of http://www.cyclechat.co.uk/forums/announcement.php?f=14&a=49

Or is it simply because it's not in Yorkshire?

Top Bottom