Can cycling help your sex life?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Joshua Plumtree

Approaching perfection from a distance.
........nope!

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
It's what you have before getting married and having kids.
At least I think that's what it is, dim distant memory^_^
Not a universal outcome by any means. Sorry.

snorri

Legendary Member
I thought a ride involved members of the opposite sex, until I discovered Smirnoff Specialized.
Is this just a Scottish thing? As youngsters we were often encouraged to get out for a run on our bikes, never a ride, that was an entirely different leisure activity. Even now I suffer a sharp intake of breath when I hear of fellow cyclists asking of each other if they had had a ride at the weekend.

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
Is this just a Scottish thing? As youngsters we were often encouraged to get out for a run on our bikes, never a ride, that was an entirely different leisure activity. Even now I suffer a sharp intake of breath when I hear of fellow cyclists asking of each other if they had had a ride at the weekend.
It's certainly not a London thing. You can go out for a run but you're far more likely to go for a ride. You need fnaar glasses on to make it sexual.

tyred

Legendary Member
Not in my experience :sad: A sex life is one of those mythical things like a tailwind or an honest politician.

I did once write a poem comparing a bike to a woman for a joke with a friend but I don't think I can post it on a family forum!

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
Sex life???
Since I got into this cycling malarkey I don't have time for a life: there's bike riding, bike cleaning, bike maintenance, bike bits shopping, cycle training, cycle promoting, cycle chat ... :wacko:

Top Bottom