Can cycling help your sex life?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
U

User32269

Cycling has certainly substantially improved my sex life...my missus thinks I ride 40 miles a night after tea :whistle:

screenman

Legendary Member
When you are good at something people want that thing.

Sorry, got to go somebody wants me^_^

Arjimlad

Tights of Cydonia
Since cycling more, I find I have more energy.

More energy is always useful. I wish it would er, rub off, on my wife though. She's always needed more sleep than me.

ThompsonCrowley

"Anybody who gets on their bike regularly will be aware of the huge health benefits of cycling, but did you know that the rise in blood oxygen levels brought about by taking part in such high aerobic activity produces feelings of intense wellbeing and increased sexual vitality? And according to some research, cycling has the power not only to make you more desirable to the opposite sex, but also to increase your level of sexual satisfaction, and even improve your lovemaking ability! Now, that in itself is surely enough of a reason to keep on riding your bike.

But hold on one moment. So what? I hear you say. I mean, is the world really that shallow that all we care about is our appearance and sex life? Surely there is more to life than just getting your leg over, or how dashing we may look (or not) when we have our ‘going out’ clobber on? After all, bonking the night away isn’t going to make you live longer, is it? Eating your greens and drinking Yakult is by far the better option, right?"

Read more Can cycling help your sex life?
Do you think it works the other way too? Like, if you're used to cycling very regularly then you stop, without the extra blood levels in your oxygen the urge for sexual adventures stops also, or at least slows down? Hmm....Need to get down to the market.

OP
OP
classic33

classic33

Leg End Member
Do you think it works the other way too? Like, if you're used to cycling very regularly then you stop, without the extra blood levels in your oxygen the urge for sexual adventures stops also, or at least slows down? Hmm....Need to get down to the market.
I only quoted from the piece the link takes you to.
Any research done is upto you.

Top Bottom