can i ask a personal question??

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

hobbitonabike

Formerly EbonyWillow
I'm new to this cycling palaver and I recently went to see a well known comedian who did a bit of his set on a recent cycling adventure (any guesses who??) and was talking about waxing and it got me thinking...(in a not perverse way) about how many cyclists are waxed to whatever degree!! If it's not too personal question...anyone care to share?? And by share I mean tell us about it...dear god no photos hahaha!!!

Davidc

Guru
Never have and never will. Need to take scissors to the longer examples of body hair or it rubs when riding but that's all.

MontyVeda

a short-tempered ill-controlled small-minded troll
I use my beard trimmer on my leg hair... it's very blond, very coarse and left untended, my legs simply look out of focus. so every 3 or 4 months it gets trimmed to about a millimetre... all the way up. Nothing to do with cycling, just personal aesthetics. Chest gets the same treatment as one side seems to grow twice as much as the other side... which just looks odd.

numbnuts

Legendary Member
I'm weird :wacko: I shave from the neck down, many years ago I shaved my legs and I liked it :smile: also found you use less suntan cream or Deep Heat when I have muscle pain and it started from there.

phil_hg_uk

I am not a member, I am a free man !!!!!!
I shave my palms from time to time.

:unsure: ........................ that must take a while

outside6.jpg

Top Bottom