Can I post a bike question in here?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Smokin Joe

Legendary Member
224813963_c2efa262e2.jpg

Mine had side windows, it was the posh version.

Sadly the 2x4 has succumbed to metric lunacy. It may be 47x100mm or 50x100mm, as in :

"Yes Your Honour I hit the gentleman in the dock with a length of 47x100, as he attempted to steal my bicycle"
Don't you ever, ever call Metric a lunatic system! Ever!

Adminnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!! kill this lunatic's account.

classic33

Leg End Member
Don't you ever, ever call Metric a lunatic system! Ever!

Adminnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!! kill this lunatic's account.
He's right though!

buggi

Bird Saviour
Silly isn't it?

My pet hate is people who get dates wrong - for example almost everybody celebrated the new millenium on 1 January 2000 when the 20th century still had a year left to run. Muppets.
That's not quite right. You are in the first year in 2000. Thing about it in this way. When you are born you are not one year old. You're zero.

classic33

Leg End Member
That's not quite right. You are in the first year in 2000. Thing about it in this way. When you are born you are not one year old. You're zero.
Tried a similar "we didn't have a year zero", got shot down because I wasn't there!

Globalti

Legendary Member

That's not quite right - when counting in tens of years, the next decade starts at the end of the tenth year, not the ninth as everybody seemed to think in 1999.

Top Bottom