Can someone help me?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Rob3rt

Man or Moose!
My conclusion having read these 10 pages is:

The driver was an angry knobber

You didnt help matters and the nature of your blog and recent threads dont do you any favours as they make it look like you go out looking for material!

BSRU

A Human Being
My conclusion having read these 10 pages is:

The driver was an angry knobber

You didnt help matters and the nature of your blog and recent threads dont do you any favours as they make it look like you go out looking for material!

I cannot believe any cyclist would be that stupid, they would be putting their life/health in serious danger as they are relying on drivers actually paying attention to what they are doing. It is very obvious to most road users that often drivers are distracted by their mobile, mp3 player or worse.

johnnyh

Veteran
all this does make me wonder if the use of cameras actually makes riders look for trouble, some kind of attention seeking.

I commute 150-200 miles a week on my bike, and whilst I encounter the daft driving that we all do, I am more focussed on my safety and my riding than I am on capturing stuff on a camera.

Just thinking out loud...

BSRU

A Human Being
all this does make me wonder if the use of cameras actually makes riders look for trouble, some kind of attention seeking.

I commute 150-200 miles a week on my bike, and whilst I encounter the daft driving that we all do, I am more focussed on my safety and my riding than I am on capturing stuff on a camera.

Just thinking out loud...

No

I've had a very incident free couple of weeks, despite experimenting with an extra camera on my handlebars for the last couple of days.

Just replying out loud...

johnnyh

Veteran
what is your reasoning for attaching the camera then?

and by "No", you are answering for every camera toting cyclist on the planet or you personally?

Just replying OUT EVEN LOUDER :tongue:

Hip Priest

Veteran
It's true about cameras. If the OP wasn't concentrating on reading the number plate of a Jag that'd crept into the ASL he might have had to presence of mind to let the van out.

BSRU

A Human Being
what is your reasoning for attaching the camera then?

and by "No", you are answering for every camera toting cyclist on the planet or you personally?

Just replying OUT EVEN LOUDER :tongue:

I attached the camera purely for artistic reasons.

"No" is for me and other "normal", non-death wish camera wearing cyclists, I refer to my previous post.

Hip Priest

Veteran
What does that mean?

"Contretemps avec van man blanc" is all set to debut at next year's Sundance festival.

apollo179

Quite a shame mat didnt get that bit on camera.
I can picture him camera in hand saying to the enraged wvm - "yes thats it but try to look more mental".

BSRU

A Human Being
What does that mean?

It's pointing at the right side of my handlebars capturing the view of things I cycle past, I produced a 15 minute video, containing 30 minutes video from part of my commute, added a Dvorak sound track and Bob's your aunties husband. Not uploaded it yet as YouTube stated it would take 90 minutes, so will do it later.

Probably of no interest to anyone apart from me.

Top Bottom