Can Tyson Fury win?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Stephenite

Membå
@iris I seem to recall you were also calling me ignorant and obstinate upthread. You were saying boxing is rubbish, and now you're defending it. You say watching other people fighting calms you. ROFL

SpokeyDokey

67, & my GP says I will officially be old at 70!
come on you're just nit picking on my use of language, plus using your ignorance on what a knockout really means, a fighter trains for the fight distance, if they can finish the fight earlier than the required rounds then thats a dream result, bonus its not really that dificult to understand, unless you are just being obstinate, you don't like it fair enough, how it affects you as you go about your daily life knowing that people participate in combat sports or why it makes you so angry that others want to participate in combat sports, I've no idea but surely thats their concern and not really yours, I find it strange that you even felt the need to entre a thread that was clearly about boxing...

Open forum IOTCB - I think the general ruling is that anyone can comment on what they like as long as they are not being abusive to other members or posting anything that causes unnecessary distress etc. I agree that the thread was about boxing but if you read my comments carefully you will find that they are about boxing too - ergo I find it strange that you find it strange that I entered a thread about boxing. :smile:

Boxing is a contentious sport for many people so any posting on the subject is bound to garner some negative responses. If such comments are diametrically opposed to yours then you'll just have to live with it - alternatively, you could visit a Boxing / Martial Arts / Bare Knuckle Beating The Crap Out of People forum and wallow in sympathetically like-minded posts and relax even more. :okay:

OP
OP
Pale Rider

Pale Rider

Legendary Member
Seems more complicated that it used to be. It's apparently in the contract that there is a rematch option but at least one report (Telegraph) is saying that Fury may be forced to Germany for it.

BBC reporting Tyson's camp are looking at a rematch in May at Wembley.

Joey Shabadoo

My pronouns are "He", "Him" and "buggerlugs"
Doesn't seem to be the kind of person that could be held up as any kind of role model. Is he seriously a contender for sportsman of the year?

Stephenite

Membå

and you are a disrespectful nobber, without a coherent argument so resorted to name calling, maybe with all that anger you should do some bag training... it might help :okay:
Name-calling? Me? lol I said you were argumentative. Surely you aren't going to disagree! The rest was just floral decoration. I am not the least bit angry, but there's a bag and a pair of gloves in the loft. Maybe I could tape a picture of a pansy to it, but they are rather fragile aren't they?

No. You are the most odious and unpleasant person I've encountered on CycleChat. I am going to try out the ignore feature.

Joey Shabadoo

My pronouns are "He", "Him" and "buggerlugs"
Boxer who dethroned Klitschko is a Bible-thumping bigot

“There are only three things that need to be accomplished before the devil comes home: one of them is homosexuality being legal in countries, one of them is abortion and the other one’s pedophilia,” Fury told The Daily Mail earlier this month.

“Who would have thought in the ’50s and ’60s that those first two would be legalized?”

Fury shared some of his other controversial views with the Mirror.

“A woman’s there to be loved, cook food and have some kids. Like Muslims have their ways, we have ours. There are girls who open their legs to every Tom, Dick and Harry. They are looked upon as rubbish. If I had a sister who did that, I’d hang her,” Fury said.

Sports Personality Of The Year? Really?

martint235

Dog on a bike
Wilder (forgotten his first name) is after a reunification fight possibly in Jan. Should Fury win that, and I don't see many reasons why he wouldn't, it would more or less make Klitschko's mind up for him regarding a rematch.

david k

Hi
I think this weekend has probably given us the SPOTY winners with Tyson Fury for sports personality and the Davis Cup tennis as best team.
Kevin sinfield for me

Cannot see how to vote online, assuming it isn't ready yet but it keeps saying go to 'vote now' but where is it arhhh

Top Bottom