Votes: 50 59.5%
  • Nope.

Votes: 23 27.4%
  • Sort of straggly.

Votes: 7 8.3%
  • I'm a lady!!

Votes: 4 4.8%

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PaulSB

Legendary Member
I wore a beard for most of my adult life till my early 40s when I decided it made me look older and shaved. It reappeared from time to time but in my 60s now and clean shaven. A couple of days stubble doesn't look very cool now the skin sags in places!!!

D

Deleted member 1258

20170715_204017.jpg

KnackeredBike

I do my own stunts
Because I am bald on top (by choice) it doesn't look right clean shaved.

I used to have a beard but now trying to "designer stubble" look. I am after a Danny Murphy look but I think it just looks a bit unshaved at the moment. Hopefully it will develop.

_75495304_mmftbmurphychatv1.jpg

CanucksTraveller

Macho Business Donkey Wrestler
I can, but I don't. I had one for 6 months a few years ago and the amount of white in it was frightening.

Actually why is it that almost all younger men have beards now, either full on grizzly or the cultivated "I want to look like I've not shaved for precisely one week" look? It does seem like the clean shaven look has become an exception.

KnackeredBike

I do my own stunts
Actually why is it that almost all younger men have beards now, either full on grizzly or the cultivated "I want to look like I've not shaved for precisely one week" look? It does seem like the clean shaven look has become an exception.
Brexit, us kidz have the choice between eating or buying Bic razors.

Yellow Fang

Legendary Member
I did grow one once, but it didn't look good. It looked pretty straggly to start, like the commander's of the U-boat in Das Boot. My moustache hair are mostly white. The hair about my chin is mostly white. The hair on my cheeks is either red or brown. I am not keen on the badger effect it produces. It was several inches long before I shaved it off, but no one ever said, 'What a great beard!' I was a guinea pig for some of Gillette's product development tests when they counted the bristles on a patch of my face, which was very tedious.

Top Bottom