Votes: 50 59.5%
  • Nope.

Votes: 23 27.4%
  • Sort of straggly.

Votes: 7 8.3%
  • I'm a lady!!

Votes: 4 4.8%

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
I can't.. I can sport a reasonable moustache, but not a full face effort :sad:

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
No beards are decent.

tyred

Legendary Member
I suspect I could but I prefer to shave. It's get itchy and annoying if I don't shave for a few days. Even when I shave in the morning before work I have noticeable stubble by the evenings and my face is like a wire brush. My girlfriend tells me that kissing me saves her the trouble of having to exfoliate her face!

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
I've grown two beards and one moustache in my life. All lasted a few weeks at most. I found them scratchy and smelly.:unsure:

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
A smelly beard? Where, exactly, are you growing it? On second thoughts, don't tell me! :laugh:
Well it was more the 'tache than the beards.I kept getting a kind of cheesy smell. I scratched the growth and sniffed my fingernails. My god! they stank! :eek:It must've been a build up of sweat and dead skin cells. Dirty thing. It came off asap!

lutonloony

Über Member
My only attempt made me look like I had mange. Far too many bald bits. I suspect needing 2 shaves max / week, is just some evolutionary advancement

Shut Up Legs

Down Under Member
I tried to grow a full-face beard for 30 years, then gave up. The moustache and under-chin parts are OK, but the sides have bare patches that refuse to fill in. I wouldn't try to grow one now, anyway, because it would grow out half-white, probably.

Top Bottom