Cannondale bikes

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

HovR

Über Member
A friend just bought one of the more entry level CAAD8's (~£600), seems really good for the money. 2014 Sora works well, and the frame seems excellent, nice and light.

jnrmczip

When I compared bikes giant seem to offer a lot of bikes with the same or higher spec for cheaper but depends on what you are after yourself really.

adamhearn

Veteran
Although I do own a Cannondale, the unbiased answer is that a good bike is one that fits you and you feel comfortable on.

Like most manufacturers Cannondale offer a range of bikes for a range of uses; CAAD, Supersix, Synapse, etc. depending on what you think the geometry and materials offer you as a rider.

As above, Pauls Cycles offer some great deals on older models (£599 for a CAAD8 105 for example).

shouldbeinbed

Rollin' along
I have a Cannondale utility bike it is very good and does what I need it to but I think it is overpriced for what it has turned out to be to me. I got it on C2W before the taxman clamped down so can't complaint too much on VFM, but I have other makes & cheaper bikes that serve me just as well.

Never had a roadie from them tho so can't comment on that side of the business.

Cyclist33

C
Although I do own a Cannondale, the unbiased answer is that a good bike is one that fits you and you feel comfortable on.

Like most manufacturers Cannondale offer a range of bikes for a range of uses; CAAD, Supersix, Synapse, etc. depending on what you think the geometry and materials offer you as a rider.

As above, Pauls Cycles offer some great deals on older models (£599 for a CAAD8 105 for example).

Caad 8 105 £599? Woof woof!

Top Bottom