Cannondale help

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

outlash

also available in orange
The Super X is the 'posh' crosser from Cannondale, up from the CAADX. Very nice bit of kit, proper CX race bike although I wouldn't race cross on Krysiums! Will make a decent road bike too. If it fits, it's worth the money but those cantis are a pig to setup and get working properly.

OP
OP
Sunny Portrush
OK - thanks for all your help. I didn`t realise the bike would be that old so it`s kinda off-putting. Much as I like it, if I`m gonna spend that amount on a bike (which is quite a bit for me), I might as well get a new one under the cycle to work scheme. Which begs another question.............

MichaelO

Veteran
OK - thanks for all your help. I didn`t realise the bike would be that old so it`s kinda off-putting. Much as I like it, if I`m gonna spend that amount on a bike (which is quite a bit for me), I might as well get a new one under the cycle to work scheme. Which begs another question.............
I'd rather spend the money on the Cannondale rather than a new one at that price. Nothing wrong with a bike that's a few years old!!

alvintc

Veteran
I've got the 2016 ultegra disc model as my commuter, came in at 2.3

I run 33s in winter (cycle track) and 25s in summer.

Mudguards are a pain.

davidphilips

Veteran
think your mind is made up not to buy the cannondale and tbh unless you are going to do some off roading then its maybe best to buy a road bike with normal gearing and caliper or disc brakes.
nice bike all the same.

Top Bottom