Cannondale quick 3

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Stuartaw11

Regular
Well after a week of sleepless nights my new baby has arrived! Thought I'd share a few observations after a quick 6 mile spin, first thing is how much quicker it is than my old mountain bike, not really noticeable on the ride, but normally it takes 25-30 mins, this ride with the same effort and stopping to make seat and handlebar adjustments 4 times took 25 mins even tho it's really windy here today, secondly the ridin position is too relaxed for me pushing all my weight to the rear of the bike, I have rotated the bars further forward to suit my riding style and it feels much better, overall I'm impressed, it is light, quick, 26 mph on the flat was easy, the only downside is that the pedals touch the floor very easy as I discovered peddling away from tragic lights, a bit odd I thought on a city bike. Looking forward to getting some miles in before winter! This bike is far to pretty to get wet and muddy! Ha

Know what you mean. I feel the same about my new Scott CR1. Easier to hit 30mph+ speeds in places where my other bike would have struggled. Also merely turning right at a set of traffic lights had me slam one of the pedals into the road with some force. Is that just bad pedal design or is it something that happens with most new bikes these days? Wasnt really leaning that much tbo.

Top Bottom