Cannondale quick problem

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Pale Rider

Legendary Member
I hear what you have all said. The only problem with taking this further and not accepting their offer will be that I am without my bike and the weather is getting better. I do agree with you all that I should stand my ground . Still not sure what to do , I don't want a fight on my hands or a long drawn out saga. Can't decide:wacko:

It's all very well the likes of me saying you have a good case, but we don't have to go to the time, trouble and effort of fighting it.

The court route is unlikely to be quick, which given you don't want a saga, may help you decide.

OP
OP
T

tuggy

What a shame my
It's all very well the likes of me saying you have a good case, but we don't have to go to the time, trouble and effort of fighting it.

The court route is unlikely to be quick, which given you don't want a saga, may help you decide.
what a shame my bike frame wasn't made from a nice bit of hickory

vickster

Legendary Member
I hear what you have all said. The only problem with taking this further and not accepting their offer will be that I am without my bike and the weather is getting better. I do agree with you all that I should stand my ground . Still not sure what to do , I don't want a fight on my hands or a long drawn out saga. Can't decide:wacko:
Buy another bike or a frame and transplant the parts across? Then go the court route, settle for cash?

vickster

Legendary Member
Good idea. But how much will it cost to get that done. I don't have the experience to do it myself.
£100 max going on how much it cost me to convert a drop bar to flat

Planet X do a carbon flat bar I think. Probably sell the frame separately

Small frame £300
http://www.planetx.co.uk/i/q/FRPXPCRFFDP/planet-x-pro-carbon-road-frameset

This is the whole bike option

http://www.planetx.co.uk/i/q/CBPXSLPFLAT/planet-x-pro-carbon-flat-bar-road-bike-sram-rival-11speed

Did the Cannondale have disc brakes? In which case it might not work, PX do an alloy London road frame in that case

Advice above as to how to go the legal route

Last edited:
Top Bottom