Car drivers threatens cyclist with baseball bat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Gixxerman

Guru
Even though the car driver is clearly in the wrong, and nearly knocks a guy off his bike, he feels it approriate to threaten the cyclist with a baseball bat. Ok the cyclist should not have kicked his car, but given the recklessness of the manoeuvre, and how close he was to being knocked off, I think that his actions are understandable.
Driver was on the phone as well.
I seriously hope that the driver is traced and appropriate action is taken, which as a minimum should be a lengthy ban, a fine, possession of an offensive weapon and an attempted assault change.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKX0fAgUqJ4

cycle_bug

thought i had something more to say
Seen this shared on Facebook. Absolutely terrifying. I don't know what I'd do in such a situation. I know it's wrong for him to kick the car, but I could see myself also doing this in the moment before having the time to think.

On a less formal note.. look at the little pr*ck, clearly in his dads car.. People like that should be banned from driving for at least a year. That'll give them the option to take a hard long think about their actions (whilst sitting at the bus stop, and on the bus each day) or better yet, have no option but to cycle!!! Then they'd soon understand its benefits and why us 'mad men' do it, and secondly why we get so p*ssed about car drivers like him.

cycle_bug

thought i had something more to say
Seen this shared on Facebook. Absolutely terrifying. I don't know what I'd do in such a situation. I know it's wrong for him to kick the car, but I could see myself also doing this in the moment before having the time to think.

On a less formal note.. look at the little pr*ck, clearly in his dads car.. People like that should be banned from driving for at least a year. That'll give them the option to take a hard long think about their actions (whilst sitting at the bus stop, and on the bus each day) or better yet, have no option but to cycle!!! Then they'd soon understand its benefits and why us 'mad men' do it, and secondly why we get so p*ssed about car drivers like him.

Also.. he's what we call a "Volkswan*er" :')

OP
OP
Gixxerman

Gixxerman

Guru
Not insured either according to MID.
Might also be on false plates as the vehicle enquiry at gov.co.uk, comes back with vehicle details could not be found.

Lonestar

Veteran
Well he's the clever one though,coupled with the crap brain dead driving.

This has been posted somewhere else hasn't it?

Spinney

Bimbleur extraordinaire
Thanks @TMN for finding the link - thought I'd seen this discussed before.
I'm locking this thread, please use the link in TMN's post above if wish to discuss this incident further.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom