Car insurance renewal

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Hicky

Guru
Done mine for today, rang my current insurers, low and behold they price matched. £290 less than the renewal price. Complete twonks. I hate them!

DCLane

Found in the Yorkshire hills ...
Had to re-insure my Tepee last week; current insurer wanted a massive increase on this year's despite no claims (£1650 to £2100) as my 17yo is currently on and it's fully comp with protected no claims, 18000 miles. Before he was added I paid £300.

Via a comparison site we got it to £700 with a black box app, £1040 without for the same cover. We've opted for no black box app as 95% of the time our driving is sensible but ... in racing things can be very different and we'd probably void the insurance since the app would be flagging things it didn't need to.

Drago

Legendary Member
Lad over the road had a black box and had his insurance cancelled after he was detected doing 60 odd in a 30 zone. Twit.

A few years on and hes onemof those chumps that has more than 12 points and still has not been banned from the roads.

CXRAndy

Guru
We used blaxkboxes for the kids for a couple of years after passing their test. Great way to keep them in check. Now in their twenties, no need.

Top Bottom