Car is dead, so back to cycling!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Oh bugger, what car have I now got to steer clear of when I am on holiday down there over the summer. If you spot a guy with a black and red spotty top on, then steer clear, it's me.

I've spotted you once ragging it through Tesco's car park, could hear the engine screaming before the car trundled past

Hicky

Guru
I only got a few pages in and realised I was being drawn into this carcrash of a kid....stay safe but stay away from me please.

Hip Priest

Veteran
Can someone dig up the thread where Matt emails a van driver who wheelspinned away from a t-junction? It was funny at the time, but in retrospect it'll be hilarious.

Edit: Found it! http://www.cyclechat.net/threads/driver-is-a-little-bit-cheeky.90337/#post-1617311

I understand that you were not going over the speed limit but you need to understand that spinning your wheels in any circumstance (apart from a failure of the vehicle) is against the law as it showed that you were not in full control of the vehicle. I acknowledge the fact that you were concerned for other drivers' safety but you could have accellerated rapidly without wheelspinning if you had been more conservative with the accellerator pedal.

Last edited:

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
But matt doesnt care and has already told us he doesnt. So lets move on and not give him anymore air time, cause thats all hes looking for.

Top Bottom