Carrera pedals

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

roscco

Hi, i have a Carrera Vanquish road race bike, the pedals do look like they could take some sort of clip maybe on your shoes?? but are not SPD compatible. Has anyone had this issue and found any shoes that are suitable?? (without changing pedals) Ive asked in Halford and the response was 'i dunno'.

Cheers in advance for any info!

Mark_Robson

A pic would help.

Gerry Attrick

Lincolnshire Mountain Rescue Consultant
Hi, i have a Carrera Vanquish road race bike, the pedals do look like they could take some sort of clip maybe on your shoes?? but are not SPD compatible. Has anyone had this issue and found any shoes that are suitable?? (without changing pedals) Ive asked in Halford and the response was 'i dunno'.

Cheers in advance for any info!
Don't you just love Halfords?

Didn't they come with toe clips as the pictures show that and despite their lack of popularity a lot of road bikes come with them.
Comments suggest it's just a rather odd design. If you want clipless pedals you'll have to buy them.

Didn't they come with toe clips as the pictures show that and despite their lack of popularity a lot of road bikes come with them.
Comments suggest it's just a rather odd design. If you want clipless pedals you'll have to buy them.

2hi5pxv.jpg

That's the usual VP pedal as fitted to the Carrera Vanquish & Virtuoso IIRC

PaulSecteur

No longer a Specialized fanboy
I think they are just "look-a-like" road clip ins.

Most of the reviews describe the pedals as poor, or kust a token effort so you can ride it home. They wuold be the first thing I change if I got a vanquish or virtuosso.

Top Bottom