Cars?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mcd

My dream car would be the Lotus Esprit with submarine option as in the film.

:biggrin:

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
mcd said:
My dream car would be the Lotus Esprit with submarine option as in the film.

:biggrin:

My uncle has one of them, he has a V8 one, and the one that was in that film. When i was 5"5 i found it hard to get out, i'm 5"7 and i had my hand on the sun roof to try and get me out. Still look cool though. :thumbsup:
I would have the Volvo fh16 with the 660 engine, in either the green, white or a light blue, with a roar valve and side pipes. Maybe a light bar on top of the cab.
:biggrin: Makes me smile thinking about it

QuickDraw

I quite like driving but I much prefer cycling. If I ever had the amount of money required to buy a dream car I'd buy a whole fleet of bikes and a state of the art workshop to look after them fiitted out with one of those video turbo trainers and probably I'd still have plenty left over to buy a sensible car for taking the kids out in.

Disgruntled Goat said:
Cars are work of the Devil. But if pushed, I wouldn't mind this - Aston Martin DB4 Zagato:

2194744885_75a9911310_o.jpg

Very sexy car indeed. Given the choice between that and one of Lance Armstrong's old race bikes, I'd take the Aston anyday. Lovely.

mcd

Joe24 said:
My uncle has one of them, he has a V8 one, and the one that was in that film. When i was 5"5 i found it hard to get out, i'm 5"7 and i had my hand on the sun roof to try and get me out. Still look cool though. :wacko:

So someone who is 6"4 isn't going to have much luck then? Not to worry, I didn't actually want to drive it - just leave it parked at the marina while I go for a cycle!

Top Bottom