Cars?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
There are two H van owners on here, Monst - me and Hilldodger. Great vehicles, but I'm going to have to sell mine soon as I never have the time to work on it and I have no use for an enormous camper van any more. But I've enjoyed owning it, especially turning up to gigs with my band and all the gear in it!

dudi

I'd ideally have one of 2 cars. A Marcos Matis, or even better a AC Cobra 427.

Although both of them are pretty expensive, I might have to settle for a kit car Fisher Fury.

RichK said:
Money no object I'd have a Lotus Esprit. But would also have one of everything I'd previously owned (includes a 2CV, MGB, A40 Farina, Mini Cooper and a number of euro boxes).

A40 Farina! Now theres a car! Gorgeous. Not sure it qualifies as a dream car though.

spesh said:
Apropos earlier posts, the Bugatti Veyron looks f'kin awful, especially in a two-tone paint job. It's not a car, it's monument to the ego of the VW chairman.

I'd rather have a Bentley or a Jaguar myself.

Don't get a Bentley, my brother designed the soft top GT and he's a self-gratification artist.

Absolutely right about the Veyron spesh, I'd rather drive a Skoda.

Either a Mini Cooper S (1963, 1071 version ideally) or a 1973 Porsche 911.

Not that I've had either, but the 1969 Cooper and the 1978 911 were the only two cars I've owned that I really regretted selling and could have kept forever.

f

cannondale boy

Über Member
I would go for a vw polo blue motion, economical, no ved. So very cheap to run overall...too expensive right now, will wait some years down the line before getting one. If i wanted a real gas guzzler i would go for a porshe.

My dream car would be one I was once fortunate enough to own. It was the car that James Bond had - an Aston Martin DB5 in gold with the front mounted machine guns, oil sprayer, rear bullet proof shield and ejector seat.

Then one day I lost the little red plactic man who sat in the ejector seat and had to be content with ejecting dried peas instead. :biggrin:

Dave5N

Über Member
beanzontoast said:
My dream car would be one I was once fortunate enough to own. It was the car that James Bond had - an Aston Martin DB5 in gold with the front mounted machine guns, oil sprayer, rear bullet proof shield and ejector seat.

Then one day I lost the little red plactic man who sat in the ejector seat and had to be content with ejecting dried peas instead. ;)

I had one of them! I'd forgotten all about it for thirty years!

Wonder what happened to it?

walker

feckless said:
Either a Mini Cooper S (1963, 1071 version ideally) or a 1973 Porsche 911.

Not that I've had either, but the 1969 Cooper and the 1978 911 were the only two cars I've owned that I really regretted selling and could have kept forever.

f

If I was to have an oldercar it would have to be either a Hillman Imp or a Triumph Dolomite. Don't know why but I just love those cars

Cars are work of the Devil. But if pushed, I wouldn't mind this - Aston Martin DB4 Zagato:

2194744885_75a9911310_o.jpg

Top Bottom