Cars?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Kovu

Über Member
So cars people? what would be your dream car?

Mine?

A bugatti Veyron. I would love one of those cars.

walker

Nah to poncy,

An MG SV, or a Marcos, or a Lister.

Will1985

Über Member
A Mk2 Lotus Elise in electric blue with black wheels is my budget dream car, and then an Aston Martin DB9 for all out dream car.
It helps that we have a dealership of both just 3 miles from home :wacko:

Melvil

I'd like to be in the backseat of a two-person formula one car (if one exists) hammering round an F1 circuit, say Monaco or Silverstone, just to see what it's like (I don't entertain for a moment that I'd be skillful enough to drive one at anywhere near its capabilities).

Pete

Kovu said:
what would be your dream car?
The one I've got. Provided it goes, is economical, comfortable and reliable.
Sorry to be so predictable, but car-fetishismfancying isn't my 'thing'...

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
If you see a Bugatti for real, you will see its a womens car. Its smaller then you would think.
I would have a TVR Tuscan Speed 6, in blue. Not seen many of them about which makes them cooler. But would love a volvo FH16 660 with big side pipes and a roar valve. :wacko:

Zoom

Über Member
Tricky one this; if I had enough money to buy a dream car I'd probably spend it on a holiday and just keep the one I've got

A car I've always wanted OTOH is a Mini Moke (in Prisoner livery)

Melvil said:
I'd like to be in the backseat of a two-person formula one car (if one exists) hammering round an F1 circuit, say Monaco or Silverstone, just to see what it's like (I don't entertain for a moment that I'd be skillful enough to drive one at anywhere near its capabilities).

they do/did. Minardi had one a few years back and Mclaren might have had too.

MGC for me.

OP
OP
Kovu

Kovu

Über Member
Joe24 said:
If you see a Bugatti for real, you will see its a womens car. Its smaller then you would think. :wacko:

That's sorted then for me :biggrin:

Granted you all have nice car choices. Will1985, the lotus is one sleek car.

I think i'd go for a lambo any of them though :angry:

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
You have no taste Kovu. The bugatti is stupid because its small like a mini, and a Lambo is stupid because i had one pass me today and it was wide, sounded not as good as i would have thought. Cant remember if it was the Lambo or the Ferrari that i thought looked really plasticy at the back.

OP
OP
Kovu

Kovu

Über Member
Joe24 said:
You have no taste Kovu. The bugatti is stupid because its small like a mini, and a Lambo is stupid because i had one pass me today and it was wide, sounded not as good as i would have thought. Cant remember if it was the Lambo or the Ferrari that i thought looked really plasticy at the back.

You can not say liking a bugatti has no taste?! They are a work of a art.

Lambos I like quite a bit, though would much rather have the buggatti.

Ferrari not a big fan of.

Top Bottom