Cat baths.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

betty swollocks

large member
Just received an email full of pics of abject and humiliated felines. This one particularly appealed:-

ju72nd.jpg

Arch

Married to Night Train
Cats do have an ability, in some circumstances to look utterly alien...

Poor thing.

And poor them, when it gets its own back by inserting semi-disembowelled mice in their shoes.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
You don't bath cats - unless they fall down the loo - our young one (was a kitten now bigger than the older two) fell in the loo when it first arrived - still has a fascination with water - doesn't mind rain, will sit under a dripping tap - consequently comes in looking like a drowned rat sometimes....

alecstilleyedye

nothing in moderation
one of our cats used to have the habit of using the bath as a toilet, so we started leaving it with water in. i remember seeing him take a flying leap onto it, turn 180° in the air, and escape with one wet paw.

bobg

Über Member
Mine wandered into the bathroom yesterday, saw me using the loo, looked quizzically at me as if it say " well if its OK for him then its OK for me", strolled over to the shower, took a leak then spent a couple of minutes trying to "dig up" the porcelain like they do. If I'd have been quicker I'd have turned the shower on him!!

Just seem that last pic ... poor thing ... what was it, sulphuric acid!

OP
OP
betty swollocks

betty swollocks

large member
Here's yet another. If looks could kill:-

2a6qwc5.jpg

asterix

Comrade Member
Why do people bath cats? Our cats appear to have some kind of oil in their fur that a) keeps them warm and :ohmy: is water repellent. Surely bathing would make the fur less effective?

Here is a picture of a happier, unbathed cat:

asorim1

Milo

Guru
have to admit
i couldent help but laugh when the next door neighbour cat got stuck in a force 5 gale with some of the heavist rain ive ever seen never seen a cat run like that.

Top Bottom