Cateye Elapsed time means what?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

phil_hg_uk

I am not a member, I am a free man !!!!!!
Assuming you have it in auto mode then it should mean how long your ride has taken.

OP
OP
N

novetan

Über Member
Assuming you have it in auto mode then it should mean how long your ride has taken.

If I ride from pt A to C with a coffee break of pt B in between, it measure the total time taken from pt A to C including the coffee break?

So If I want to measure the latter part of B to C, means I have to reset it. Is that correct?

phil_hg_uk

I am not a member, I am a free man !!!!!!
If I ride from pt A to C with a coffee break of pt B in between, it measure the total time taken from pt A to C including the coffee break?

So If I want to measure the latter part of B to C, means I have to reset it. Is that correct?

If you have it in auto mode then the clock will start and stop when you do so it should only show the actual riding time.

If you have it in manual mode then the clock wont start and stop when you do so it will show the time including anytime you stopped for.

OP
OP
N

novetan

Über Member
Tks. I just realised it also. I just did an experiment at home by spinning the wheel. How come i didn't think of that.

Top Bottom