Caught driving whilst eating a bowl of cereal

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

crazyjoe101

That could end in a nasty spill.

<.<
>.>

Anyone?

Gravity Aided

Legendary Member
As a reader and a person of these great United States of America, I must protest this irrational and unfair persecution of wholesome cereal grains. Except for the whole eating cereal while driving bit. Would not want these fine upstanding products to cause a mishap in the essential delivery of their vitamin enriched goodness to the just and unjust alike. Eat safely out there, folks.

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
As a reader and a person of these great United States of America, I must protest this irrational and unfair persecution of wholesome cereal grains. Except for the whole eating cereal while driving bit. Would not want these fine upstanding products to cause a mishap in the essential delivery of their vitamin enriched goodness to the just and unjust alike. Eat safely out there, folks.
Despite all the corn that has gone before, it's good to see you're still prepared to pick your way through the moral maize. Inevitably, though, the subject was always going to provoke rye comments.

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
You had a bad night, Chris?
Cereal killers have a lot on their minds while they do their porridge, and when you start stirring, it often leads to a salt.
Morning Martin, I was just thinking that this was thread was tailor-made for you.
Me, I'm even considering an early morning ride.

n3rdy

there's only one rule... Always take the banana to the mouth... Never the mouth to the banana ;)
.. and never whilst looking another person directly in the eye :-)

Top Bottom