Cav Documentary on Netflix

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Apologies if this is in the wrong section but I see Netflix have released their documentary on the Manx Missile, I suppose they were hoping for the fairytale ending we all wanted.

Haven't got round to it mytself but Cav in his pomp was a thing of beauty, his sprint win on the Champs Elysees in 2009 is something to behold

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Been reading his latest book. Looking forward to this.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Just finished watching it.
I've never been a fan of Cavendish the person as apposed to the bike rider but the movie goes a long way to help explain why he is as he is and what drives him wanting to be one of the best at what he does.
Good, interesting viewing.

Jameshow

Veteran
Just finished watching it.
I've never been a fan of Cavendish the person as apposed to the bike rider but the movie goes a long way to help explain why he is as he is and what drives him wanting to be one of the best at what he does.
Good, interesting viewing.

I was never a fan of Cav MK1 but then he got a virus? And went off the boil big time and the new Cav seems much less sure of himself and down to earth. I quite enjoy his interviews now.

Sharky

Guru
An interesting view, but not quite up to date. Would be interested in a follow up, covering 2023 and his disasterous TdF and his transformation into retirement.

OP
OP
Sunny Portrush
An interesting view, but not quite up to date. Would be interested in a follow up, covering 2023 and his disasterous TdF and his transformation into retirement.

Yeah, considering he didn’t ride the previous Tour, they must have been sitting on this footage for quite a while.

Maybe they wanted to see how the TdF documentary was received

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Wouldn't wee on Pharmstrong if he was on fire. His comments in the documentary are vile.

Good documentary so far. MrsF not happy seeing all the crashes.

Top Bottom