Cav Documentary on Netflix

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Sunny Portrush
If there was evidence it would be a real big story. It’s like O.J Simpson got off even though we all know he did it.

You were the one who called Greg LeMond a “prolific doper” yet you have failed to produce one iota of evidence to back up your claim. In fact, you actually state “if there was evidence”

You have now wandered in OJ Simpson territory which is just utterly bizarre.

Do you retract your statement about Greg LeMond?

Milzy

Guru
You were the one who called Greg LeMond a “prolific doper” yet you have failed to produce one iota of evidence to back up your claim. In fact, you actually state “if there was evidence”

You have now wandered in OJ Simpson territory which is just utterly bizarre.

Do you retract your statement about Greg LeMond?

I don’t have evidence but I think he did like a lot of people. Also Jonas is smashing records on the big climbs. Records of super stars on a big PED program. You can’t say the bikes are better as the technology hasn’t moved on that much since that era. UCI have their bike weight limit. If it’s because of advanced training methods then that’s pretty amazing sports science.

OP
OP
Sunny Portrush

Bruyneel would as he has been given a lifetime ban from the sport - sour grapes on his front as LeMond was calling Armstrong out for a long time
I don’t have evidence but I think he did like a lot of people. Also Jonas is smashing records on the big climbs. Records of super stars on a big PED program. You can’t say the bikes are better as the technology hasn’t moved on that much since that era. UCI have their bike weight limit. If it’s because of advanced training methods then that’s pretty amazing sports science.
So, you have no evidence yet you still call LeMond a prolific doper. No really a strong argument, is it

It’s like O.J Simpson got off even though we all know he did it.
No comparison what so ever, I dont remember Greg Le mond being tried in a court of law and "getting off with it"

I know if we all thought the same , then it would be a boring world, but I really cant understand why someone would watch cycling, read so many cycling books if that someone thought it was all a lie

Milzy

Guru
No comparison what so ever, I dont remember Greg Le mond being tried in a court of law and "getting off with it"

I know if we all thought the same , then it would be a boring world, but I really cant understand why someone would watch cycling, read so many cycling books if that someone thought it was all a lie

Because us who are enlightened about cycling accept it for what it really is. It’s not a lie at all to us.

Milzy

Guru
So “enlightened” that you didn’t have any evidence for your wild claim. I’d love to know which books you have read

You don’t need evidence to have an opinion. Some celebrities thought Jimmy Saville was a nonce back in the 80’s. Evidence eventually came out about 30 years later after much was suppressed.
Let people have the freedom of speech, it’s getting like Moscow here with your types.

OP
OP
Sunny Portrush
You don’t need evidence to have an opinion. Some celebrities thought Jimmy Saville was a nonce back in the 80’s. Evidence eventually came out about 30 years later after much was suppressed.
Let people have the freedom of speech, it’s getting like Moscow here with your types.

I called you out on your ridiculous claim, it may be your opinion but it’s far from fact. If you can’t back something up with why that’s your opinion, then maybe it’s a good idea to possibly not say it

And then to play the “ it’s like Moscow with your types” is just farcical.

I only asked for evidence which you have completely failed to divulge

Milzy

Guru
I called you out on your ridiculous claim, it may be your opinion but it’s far from fact. If you can’t back something up with why that’s your opinion, then maybe it’s a good idea to possibly not say it

And then to play the “ it’s like Moscow with your types” is just farcical.

I only asked for evidence which you have completely failed to divulge

I never said I had evidence. I will continue to have my opinions. You can’t tell people what not to say. Get over it.

OP
OP
Sunny Portrush
I never said I had evidence. I will continue to have my opinions. You can’t tell people what not to say. Get over it.

Never at any point did I say you can’t tell people what not to say, I was just calling you out on a ridiculous claim. My statement was simple, where’s your evidence. You however seem to go off on various tangents (which you are entitled to do so) to deflect from your claim,

So, I will get over it

What we do know is that there is boundless evidence that LA doped, the man even said it himself, what more do you need

There’s no evidence that Greg LeMond doped apart from people suggesting he may have and taking select parts of his riding history to fit their agenda.

If it ever comes to light that LeMond doped (over a quarter of a century later), I will seek you out and apologise.

Don’t hold your breath though

Top Bottom