Cav Documentary on Netflix

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Milzy

Guru
Never at any point did I say you can’t tell people what not to say, I was just calling you out on a ridiculous claim. My statement was simple, where’s your evidence. You however seem to go off on various tangents (which you are entitled to do so) to deflect from your claim,

So, I will get over it

What we do know is that there is boundless evidence that LA doped, the man even said it himself, what more do you need

There’s no evidence that Greg LeMond doped apart from people suggesting he may have and taking select parts of his riding history to fit their agenda.

If it ever comes to light that LeMond doped (over a quarter of a century later), I will seek you out and apologise.

Don’t hold your breath though
Never at any point did I say you can’t tell people what not to say, I was just calling you out on a ridiculous claim. My statement was simple, where’s your evidence. You however seem to go off on various tangents (which you are entitled to do so) to deflect from your claim,

So, I will get over it

What we do know is that there is boundless evidence that LA doped, the man even said it himself, what more do you need

There’s no evidence that Greg LeMond doped apart from people suggesting he may have and taking select parts of his riding history to fit their agenda.

If it ever comes to light that LeMond doped (over a quarter of a century later), I will seek you out and apologise.

Don’t hold your breath though
I follow the road man podcast and this interview with Greg is good. It can change peoples opinion’s.
I’m almost swayed.

View: https://youtu.be/7xq5PQvBFvI?si=eAzx2PJRMCcYUaCf

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
Thing is, in many - in fact most - cases we'll never know. So all we're left with is speculation and opinions. It's all a bit pointless. There are plenty of riders past and present, that it wouldn't surprise me to learn that they are/were on the juice. But as we'll never know conclusively I don't find it very interesting.

Top Bottom