Cav stage wins in Tdf

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Melvil

3 I reckon but I hope 4 or even 5(!)

threebikesmcginty

Corn Fed Hick...
Hey well done CP - you got your 3000!

I'm taking this one away from a bike related thread and reducing it to mindless drivel - it's easy for me to do that, don't know why!!!

ComedyPilot

Secret Lemonade Drinker
threebikesmcginty said:

I'm taking this one away from a bike related thread and reducing it to mindless drivel - it's easy for me to do that, don't know why!!!

Aye, got it last night. I think it was 60+ posts to do it though.

Anyway, on with the drivel. :smile:

OP
OP
Crankarm

Crankarm

Guru
ComedyPilot said:
I reckon this thread should be in racing, not cunningly placed in the cafe for 'extra' coverage.

threebikesmcginty said:

ComedyPilot said:
Aye, got it last night. I think it was 60+ posts to do it though.

Anyway, on with the drivel. ;)

Just goes to show that there are many who see quantity as opposed to quality of their posts as their main goal. So bog off and ruin some one else' s thread. If you don't like it don't comment. Quite how you wouldn't want to comment on the cycling success of Cavendish our best pro cyclist ever is beyond me. You're probably not genuine cyclists anyway :sad:.

I hope he gets the sprint and stage win on the Champs Elysee and keeps the green Jersey all the way to Paris providing he doesn't get eliminated on time in the mountains.

Wigsie

Nincompoop
:laugh::laugh::laugh: anything to get that post tally up CP ;) are you going for 4,000 in the next few days then? :biggrin:

I dont think it should go into racing (although it could have :sad:), The Cafe is for light hearted banter surely? Agreed, its not always about Cycling but sit in a real cafe this time of year with a bunch of cyclists and where will the topic of conversation inevitably go (obviously after what bike have you got and look at her boobs!).

ComedyPilot

Secret Lemonade Drinker
Crankarm said:
Just goes to show that there are many who see quantity as opposed to quality of their posts as their main goal. So bog off and ruin some one else' s thread. If you don't like it don't comment. Quite how you wouldn't want to comment on the cycling success of Cavendish our best pro cyclist ever is beyond me. You're probably not genuine cyclists anyway :sad:.

I hope he gets the sprint and stage win on the Champs Elysee and keeps the green Jersey all the way to Paris providing he doesn't get eliminated on time in the mountains.

http://www.cyclechat.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=37997&page=3

Yet again Crank, you open your mouth (figuratively speaking) without researching your facts.

Cav is well supported in RACING, where I believe this thread should be.

The only person ruining threads are people mis-placing them, then whining like a little child when they go off topic.

;)

threebikesmcginty

Corn Fed Hick...
Crankarm said:
So bog off and ruin some one else' s thread.

Au contraire! - I think we've introduced style and panache to this thread.

The Cafe is for empty-headed nonsense (;)) and Racing is for, errr, racing!

Noodley will go spare if he see's this thread in here.....

marinyork

Resting in suspended Animation
I think posting in this section is reasonable enough, I don't go into racing that often, apart from Noodley it's not an especially friendly section.

I'm not sure how many Cav will win, another three or so. Boonen and Farrar are about. Cav's team were very organised though.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
I don't think Cathryn, Speicher, Dayvo, me, Aperitif, Skip Madness, Alan H, Chuffy etc etc etc would agree with that!
It is mainly about Racing rather than Cafe style but there are rarely any fights.
Anyway, Noodley, friendly?:ohmy:

marinyork

Resting in suspended Animation
Oh yeah, I forgot Aperitif posts in there. I take you point about Noodley, his story recently about what happened next :ohmy:.

As for the others, too busy plotting to take over the world from success from their fantasy teams.

Top Bottom