CC Ecosse August Ride

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

HonestMan1910

Über Member
I'll pop round to the cinema car park on my way down to the station and pick up anybody looking lost or like a cyclist, in fact, I'll just try and pressure anyone on a bike to come with us!
smile.gif

:bravo: :bravo: :bravo: :bicycle:

Jane Smart

The Queen
Have not got a clue where I am going, got my tomtom at the ready, so will see you all tomorrow morning, hopefully at the station in Stirling at 10.30am

:-)

OP
OP
eldudino

eldudino

Bike Fluffer
I could get my bike in the ~TVR but it would have both wheels off etc., so will bring the Touareg ;-)

Boo!
sad.gif

Yes I am, I considered cycling there, along that cycle path of mine, but once I get to Clackmannan, I have not got a clue where I am going, thought the car was a better option haha!!

;-)
Once you get to Clackmannan you can either cycle through to Alloa and then Stirling but the last bit can get pretty busy. I'm going to add a few more miles and go from Alloa via Tullybody and Menstrie entering Stirling from the north.

Jane Smart

The Queen
Once you get to Clackmannan you can either cycle through to Alloa and then Stirling but the last bit can get pretty busy. I'm going to add a few more miles and go from Alloa via Tullybody and Menstrie entering Stirling from the north.

How many miles from Alloa to the start Hlab?

scook94

Veteran
If anyone is parking at Tesco please speak up and I'll head there first, otherwise I'll probably see you at the cinema before heading to the station...

Telemark

Cycling is fun ...
Hello folks
smile.gif

I'm getting excited on the eve of my first ever CC Ecosse ride!

I'll be on the 09:34 train from Edinburgh, looking lost! The white Boardman Hybrid and High-vis vest will give me away.

Looking forward to meeting you all!

Cheers,

Dave

We'll race you for the bike spaces on the train :whistle: :hello:
Black Trek hybrid with red/white bits ...

T

Top Bottom