CC Ecosse August Ride

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Jane Smart

The Queen
See you all at the Station car park at 10.30 am :-)

Looking forward to seeing everyone again it has been ages ( except HLab who I see every week ;-) )) ( but still looking forward to seeing him too of course lol )

Scotmitchy

Well, it is blowing a gale, and the dark storm clouds are gathering - we won't be seeing you at Corrieri's as I have opted for a dog walk instead.

Maybe next time.

Scotmitchy

Oh no, sorry to hear that ... awaiting full results.

I settled for a 12 mile route out to Port Edgar, South Queensferry, I still hate the hill near my home, happy after that.

HJ

Cycling in Scotland
Well we had plenty of time to admire sleekitcollie's new Pinarello, very nice bike too, but not sure about that rear brake...

HonestMan1910

Über Member
Not long back in from Stirling General Hospital, Stewart sent home with a broken collar bane , cuts, scrapes and grazes :sad:

OP
OP
eldudino

eldudino

Bike Fluffer
Not long back in from Stirling General Hospital, Stewart sent home with a broken collar bane , cuts, scrapes and grazes :sad:

You did a good job staying with him, John. Much appreciated by us and Stewart. Hope Stewart's on the mend soon, I imagine he'll be pretty bloody sore for a couple of weeks - I came off a week last Tuesday and I was surprised at how long it took for the aches to go away.

Hope Stewart didn't get into too much trouble for giving his wife a scare!

scook94

Veteran
Hope Stewart recovers well. Still feel bad that I didn't warn him about that corner as he sped past. Thanks and well done to John for a sterling effort being their for Stewart, to Sam for cycling back for the car, and to Jane for being "mother" as we waited for the ambulance.

Edindave, the CC rides aren't always like that and I hope we see you on the next one!

Scotmitchy

Goodness me, sounsd like I missed out on a corker of a day ... what's stewart's user name on here?

Stewart, hope you feel better soon, and that the bike isnt damaged.

M

Top Bottom