CC Ecosse August Ride

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

HJ

Cycling in Scotland
Erm, can I just put a word in for Honest Man's new bike too? I really liked the paint job (even though it was green!) Very reminiscent of the Brawn F1 cars from last season, if it had been white and yellow I may just have traded in my Ti! (well maybe not!)

Trade in your Ti??!! Why not just paint it to match you jersey... ;)

I was noticeable that Honest Man had taken the trouble to colour coordinate bike and jersey...

It is also a nice bike.

scook94

Veteran
Trade in your Ti??!! Why not just paint it to match you jersey... ;)

I was noticeable that Honest Man had taken the trouble to colour coordinate bike and jersey...

It is also a nice bike.

Maybe I should paint my jersey to match the bike? :whistle: :biggrin:

OP
OP
eldudino

eldudino

Bike Fluffer
well guys , wot u think of my new bike
sory to have spoilt everyones day

I liked the new bike so much that I nearly "couldn't find" HonestMan to give it back!
whistling.gif

Glad you're in one piece, that's the main thing. Don't worry about us lot, we ended up with a cake or two at the cafe stop!

Keep us updated with your recovery. And apologise to Mrs.Sleekitcollie,
wave.gif
we won't let you do the same thing on the next CC ride!

TechMech

Stewart is Sleekitcollie, don't worry there is no serious damage to the Pinarello (although it may need a new saddle). He was remarkable cheerful whilst laying at the side of the road waiting for the ambulance to arrive, although is first words after the accident were "is the bike OK?" apparently...

...and the second words were "great, now what about my iphone?"

Really glad to here you're OK mate, you'll be back out riding before you know it
rolleyes.gif

Jane Smart

The Queen
Oops sorry I seem to have done it wrong

Attachments

• 008.jpg
    008.jpg
    424.4 KB · Views: 112

sleekitcollie

thanx 4 all the coments and well wishes .
pretty sore last night and not much sleep . kept thinking how stupid i was and i should have known better but hey u learn from ur mistakes .
apparantly i was a wee bit confused last night so gong to get a check up at the docs but i said im confused most of the time lol
jane thanx for the pics lol anyone with any more feel free to post

1 thing for sure im REALLY pleased i had my helmet on . it bit bashed up and even though it was a £30 one its prob the best £30 ive ever spent

ps anyone got any tips how to sprey deoderant when u can only use 1 hand ? :rolleyes:

HonestMan1910

Über Member
thanx 4 all the coments and well wishes .
pretty sore last night and not much sleep . kept thinking how stupid i was and i should have known better but hey u learn from ur mistakes .
apparantly i was a wee bit confused last night so gong to get a check up at the docs but i said im confused most of the time lol
jane thanx for the pics lol anyone with any more feel free to post

1 thing for sure im REALLY pleased i had my helmet on . it bit bashed up and even though it was a £30 one its prob the best £30 ive ever spent

ps anyone got any tips how to sprey deoderant when u can only use 1 hand ? :rolleyes:

Buy a roll on

MrRidley

Just to echo everyone else's comments that your ok Stewart, although you'll probably be feeling really sore today, on another point my pass for next weekend is now in doubt, as i stupidly took the long way home yesterday, via Carron Valley,Fintry,Killearn,Strathblane,Lennoxtown then home adding some 50 miles to my journey, i must have took a wrong turn somewhere :whistle:

Ouch! Sounds nasty sleekit! Take it easy, and don't worry about making a mistake. We all do it, even me! :ohmy::smile: Just make sure you are getting plenty of TLC!

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
Just to echo everyone else's comments that your ok Stewart, although you'll probably be feeling really sore today, on another point my pass for next weekend is now in doubt, as i stupidly took the long way home yesterday, via Carron Valley,Fintry,Killearn,Strathblane,Lennoxtown then home adding some 50 miles to my journey, i must have took a wrong turn somewhere :whistle:
"I don't need the miles" Jimbhoy :rolleyes:

Top Bottom