Scotland : Kingdom of Fife CC Ecosse (East) Ride - Saturday 4th May

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

GBC

Veteran
What have you done to the weather Col??????? Looks like I'll have to re-think the shorts and T shirt..............

tug benson

Survived the Tour O the borders 2013
My bike is due to go into the bike shop on Friday if I have it back on the friday I will be there on Saturday, will drop my bike of on Thursday night to give me a better chance if making it

D

Deleted member 20519

Just clicked on route linky.....why is there a drawing that looks like a shark swimming in water and what has this to do with the ride? :eek:

Have you been drinking by any chance? :whistle: I don't see a shark!

Fubar

Guru
There's a big red sharks fin on the right.....:ph34r:

That's a nice fast downhill called Cleish, no climbing there, nothing to see here, move along now...

Dave Crampton

Which way are you planning on riding over Cleich? Its gentle from the south. More of a challenge from the north. Have you tried West Lomond from Falkland? Now thats a nice climb!

OP
OP
Col5632

Col5632

Guru
Which way are you planning on riding over Cleich? Its gentle from the south. More of a challenge from the north. Have you tried West Lomond from Falkland? Now thats a nice climb!

Cleish from the north (harder side) i've climbed West Lomond to Falkland but never the other way about

Top Bottom