CC Ecosse July Ride

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Telemark

Cycling is fun ...
eldudino said:
I'm too young for the 'meals in baskets' phase to care! :biggrin:

a basket case, clearly ;)

Would you prefer meals on wheels? ... suddenly that phrase takes on a shiny new meaning :tongue:, oops all that commuting I've been doing is getting to my head :biggrin:

About "challenges" - certainly the East Lothian route lends itself to an easier version should anybody fancy that, avoiding the Rigg :evil: ...

T

Halfmanhalfbike

Über Member
Never having been able to make any of the runs so far I'm determined to make this one .

Been out Gifford/Garvald that way before and it's a great run

Eoin Rua

I've stuck down that later in July would suit - going to head back home to N.I. for a week or so early next week so June/early July is out, and I really want to take part in one of these sooner rather than later. Had a look at the route, looks pretty sweet...may be able to get a few of the guys I row with to join in also.

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
Eoin Rua said:
I've stuck down that later in July would suit - going to head back home to N.I. for a week or so early next week so June/early July is out, and I really want to take part in one of these sooner rather than later. Had a look at the route, looks pretty sweet...may be able to get a few of the guys I row with to join in also.
Just for them :wacko:

OP
OP
scook94

scook94

Veteran
We seem to have a slight preference for Saturday 17th for the Longniddry ride at the moment, but there are few usual suspects that haven't voted (some usually don't though).

So, any one else want to express a preference on Doodle?

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
scook94 said:
We seem to have a slight preference for Saturday 17th for the Longniddry ride at the moment, but there are few usual suspects that haven't voted (some usually don't though).

So, any one else want to express a preference on Doodle?
... but some of usually turn up anyway :biggrin:.

Not sure about 17th - might have to go on hols or something ... :smile:

OP
OP
scook94

scook94

Veteran
It's just dawned on me that I'm supposed to be covering a colleagues on-call on the 17th so that date isn't going to work for me either any more! Doh!

eldudino

Bike Fluffer
Don't think it'll suit me either, I'm away cycling for the entire weekend before so another day away cycling the next weekend won't go down well.

Routewise Stirling, Perth and Longniddry easiest are for me to get to the start but I really like the Trossachs route too. I cant do this Saturday, I'm marshalling at the Edinburgh Nocturne but I'm free most weekends at the moment although I prefer Sundays unless something comes up M-F, fingers crossed on that front then a Saturday might be apt for a ride like the Trossachs ride.

OP
OP
scook94

scook94

Veteran
scoosh said:
... but some of usually turn up anyway :biggrin:.

Not sure about 17th - might have to go on hols or something ... :biggrin:

When are you back from hols? We have 3 dates with 8 votes - 4th, 18th and 25th. If you cant make 17th I assume the last 2 dates are no use?

So how about making it this Sunday?

HJ

Cycling in Scotland
I see a list of routes, I don't see a poll on the thread.

The person who starts the thread can, retrospectively add a poll to the thread, click on the "Thread Tools" button in the tool bar at the top of the thread and add poll... simple.

eldudino

Bike Fluffer
HJ said:
The person who starts the thread can, retrospectively add a poll to the thread, click on the "Thread Tools" button in the tool bar at the top of the thread and add poll... simple.

You've been out-IT'd, Steven! :biggrin::evil:

ACS

Legendary Member
scook94 said:
Yup looks good to me. I'll add it to the poll. If Satan's Budgie or kfinlay want to chime in with a Fife route that would be welcome too.

I am away in parts distant at present, but will catch up with this thread next Monday. Happy to put together a route around Fife if there is sufficent interest

Top Bottom