CC Ecosse July Ride

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

eldudino

Bike Fluffer
scook94 said:
Half 7 at the top of Broom Road. Shielbrae-Crow Road-Tak Ma Doon-New Line Road? Will confirm later.

Deal no.2!

I'm afraid I won't make the CC ride though, SWMBO's organised a BBQ so I'll be doing the honours on the grill, and scoffing BBQ of course!

scook94 said:
Okay, let's pick Sunday 18th then. I'm on call until 0900 that morning but if I've not been out all night I'll be there.

Sunday 18th July 11:00 (shall we say) at Longniddry Railway Station?
Sounds good to me, I can burn my legs out on a 31mile to the start so I expect to bonk on the way home, unless I get some much needed subsistence :smile:
Telemark said:
If there is demand, a post-ride cake stop chez HJ&T's could be arranged ...

T

scook94 said:
Okay, let's pick Sunday 18th then. I'm on call until 0900 that morning but if I've not been out all night I'll be there.

Sunday 18th July 11:00 (shall we say) at Longniddry Railway Station?

I will not be able to attend, being on my hols in north Norfolk.

eldudino

Bike Fluffer
sleekitcollie said:
Wot time r u guys talking about on sat . Might manage depend on start time . But can't be sure wot time I'll get in from work .

7.30am start in Bannockburn, route is North Third Reservoir, Shielbrae, Crow Road (from Fintry) Tak Ma Doon to Carron Bridge then back to Stirling for a cuppa! Anyone's welcome to join us!

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
0730 in Stirling ... or 1000 in Perth .... ???

1 hr drive to either .....

0730 = 0630 leave house = 0530 get up :tired: :ohmy: xx(

1000 = 0900 leave house = 0800 get up :ohmy:

Perth here I come :eek: :eek: !

OP
OP
scook94

scook94

Veteran
scoosh said:
0730 in Stirling ... or 1000 in Perth .... ???

1 hr drive to either .....

0730 = 0630 leave house = 0530 get up :tired: :ohmy: :ohmy:

1000 = 0900 leave house = 0800 get up :tired:

Perth here I come :eek: :eek: !

Yeah well, the 7.30 start wasn't intended as a CC Social ride. We were just using the forum to organise our Saturday morning training ride.

Mrs Eldudino usually cracks the whip once he gets back and has a full list of chores that must be completed before he gets lunch! Hence the early start!xx(

JiMBR

Sorry peeps, I can't make the 18th as the wife and I are going away for our wedding anniversary.

Hope to see you all on future rides.

eldudino

Bike Fluffer
scook94 said:
YMrs Eldudino usually cracks the whip once he gets back and has a full list of chores that must be completed before he gets lunch! Hence the early start!:ohmy:

In the case of Saturday, it's all worth it - off shopping for BBQ goods for the afternoon - I think the phrase goes "In your face"! ;):ohmy:

Top Bottom