CC Ecosse July Ride

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
scook94

scook94

Veteran
eldudino said:
In the case of Saturday, it's all worth it - off shopping for BBQ goods for the afternoon - I think the phrase goes "In your face"! ;):biggrin:

BBQ? Meh....

I take it you'll be buying a big umbrella?

Ravenbait

Someone's imaginary friend
Can't do the 18th. I was supposed to be competing in the Galway Triathlon on the 17th, and although I've had to DNS because I've ruptured the plantar fascia in my foot, I can't get a refund on the flights so I'm going over that week anyway. Shame, too. Quite fancy that route.

Next time, maybe.

Although maybe my foot would have started complaining. I know it's good for 40k, dunno about longer distances.

Sam

OP
OP
scook94

scook94

Veteran
eldudino said:
You told me it wasn't going to rain!

Forecast I saw said rain returning in the afternoon! However it's now looking like it might be okay. What does your dashboard widget say?

eldudino

Bike Fluffer
scook94 said:
Forecast I saw said rain returning in the afternoon! However it's now looking like it might be okay. What does your dashboard widget say?

Sun with a bit of cloud. It's been known to be wrong.

Telemark

Cycling is fun ...
JiMBR said:
Sorry peeps, I can't make the 18th as the wife and I are going away for our wedding anniversary.

Hope to see you all on future rides.

Happy anniversary!!! (saying it in advance so I don't forget later :eek:)
Have a nice romantic weekend (just the two of you, no bikes :cheers:?)

(We'll miss you, hopefully there will be another CC Ecosse ride soon after this one)

T

eldudino

Bike Fluffer
Called off tomorrow - my daughter has broken her collar bone :ohmy: poor wee thing.

Planning on going out on Sunday, time won't be as pressured so we could set off a bit later if people want to join us!

Telemark

Cycling is fun ...
eldudino said:
Called off tomorrow - my daughter has broken her collar bone :ohmy: poor wee thing.

Planning on going out on Sunday, time won't be as pressured so we could set off a bit later if people want to join us!

Oh no, poor thing! Hope she'll get well again soon!:shy:

T

eldudino

Bike Fluffer
Telemark said:
Oh no, poor thing! Hope she'll get well again soon!:ohmy:

T

Thanks TM, she's been a real trooper and not let it hold her back!

eldudino

Bike Fluffer
Scook94 and I are leaving Stirling tomorrow at 10.15am if anyone fancies the run. A cuppa and biscuits will be distributed at my gaff post-ride!

Telemark

Cycling is fun ...
eldudino said:
Scook94 and I are leaving Stirling tomorrow at 10.15am if anyone fancies the run. A cuppa and biscuits will be distributed at my gaff post-ride!

Hope you don't get blown off the bikes :tongue:, up to 60 mph forecast!

T

eldudino

Bike Fluffer
Telemark said:
Hope you don't get blown off the bikes :tongue:, up to 60 mph forecast!

T

I called off (Steven was still up for going!). It's wild up here but my daughter had a terrible night :thumbsup: so I wan't really up for riding this morning - and the wind and rain put me off!

Top Bottom