CC Ecosse July Ride

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
scook94

scook94

Veteran
HJ said:
I see a list of routes, I don't see a poll on the thread.

The person who starts the thread can, retrospectively add a poll to the thread, click on the "Thread Tools" button in the tool bar at the top of the thread and add poll... simple.

HJ you're not looking hard enough, there is a Doodle poll at the bottom of the thread!

Here it is again!

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
scook94 said:
HJ you're not looking hard enough, there is a Doodle poll at the bottom of the thread!

Here it is again!
<graciously accepts eldudino's grovelling apology> :biggrin:

These people who think they know their IT better than Scook94 - Tsk ! :biggrin:

eldudino

Bike Fluffer
scoosh said:
<graciously accepts eldudino's grovelling apology> :biggrin:

These people who think they know their IT better than Scook94 - Tsk ! :smile:

You have to take your chances where you can get them. Most of the time I just stare blankly at Steven and nod as he reels off serial numbers and cpu speeds at me. :biggrin:

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
eldudino said:
You have to take your chances where you can get them. Most of the time I just stare blankly at Steven and nod as he reels off serial numbers and cpu speeds at me. :blush:
.... and those are just about his bike !! :laugh:

OP
OP
scook94

scook94

Veteran
eldudino said:
You have to take your chances where you can get them. Most of the time I just stare blankly at Steven and nod as he reels off serial numbers and cpu speeds at me. :blush:

I only do that when you start harping on about prams and strollers! :laugh:

Telemark

Cycling is fun ...
Any decisions on dates/routes yet, scook?
Seeing as you started the thread, you should definitely be on the list of riders for the day :laugh: ...

If anybody has changed their mind about their doodle choices, you can update - just click on the "edit" link below the poll, and you will be able to update (as I found out after messing up a previous doodle poll :blush:)

T

OP
OP
scook94

scook94

Veteran
Telemark said:
Any decisions on dates/routes yet, scook?
Seeing as you started the thread, you should definitely be on the list of riders for the day :laugh: ...

If anybody has changed their mind about their doodle choices, you can update - just click on the "edit" link below the poll, and you will be able to update (as I found out after messing up a previous doodle poll :blush:)

T

I tried to raise some interest for this Sunday but nobody was biting. I think it might be a bit too late to confirm that date now? I'm also trying to keep an eye on when Techmech is going to attempt his 100 miler!

Of course, although I started the thread I have no problem if you want to pick a date I can't manage.

Telemark

Cycling is fun ...
eldudino said:
Smile and wave, boys... smile and wave... :smile:

:smile: :smile: :smile:

T

Telemark

Cycling is fun ...
:smile:
scook94 said:
I tried to raise some interest for this Sunday but nobody was biting. I think it might be a bit too late to confirm that date now? I'm also trying to keep an eye on when Techmech is going to attempt his 100 miler!

Of course, although I started the thread I have no problem if you want to pick a date I can't manage.

no no no :smile:, you have to pick the date, that's part of your "responsibility" of starting the thread :smile:

It's tricky when there are several dates with the same number of people, I've been there, somebody will be disappointed :sad: ...
At the time you made it easy for me, and said, pick the date you can make, as you started the thread :smile: - so there you go!

For me personally, this Sunday would be OK, I wasn't around to shout "yes please" when you asked ...:biggrin:

T

OP
OP
scook94

scook94

Veteran
Telemark said:
:smile:

no no no :smile:, you have to pick the date, that's part of your "responsibility" of starting the thread :smile:

It's tricky when there are several dates with the same number of people, I've been there, somebody will be disappointed :sad: ...
At the time you made it easy for me, and said, pick the date you can make, as you started the thread :smile: - so there you go!

For me personally, this Sunday would be OK, I wasn't around to shout "yes please" when you asked ...:biggrin:

T

Okay, let's pick Sunday 18th then. I'm on call until 0900 that morning but if I've not been out all night I'll be there.

Sunday 18th July 11:00 (shall we say) at Longniddry Railway Station?

OP
OP
scook94

scook94

Veteran
eldudino said:
I can do Saturday, if we do the same route as we've planned, and we leave at the same time (or earlier)...

Half 7 at the top of Broom Road. Shielbrae-Crow Road-Tak Ma Doon-New Line Road? Will confirm later.

Telemark

Cycling is fun ...
scook94 said:
Okay, let's pick Sunday 18th then. I'm on call until 0900 that morning but if I've not been out all night I'll be there.

Sunday 18th July 11:00 (shall we say) at Longniddry Railway Station?

Deal! :smile: (& fingers crossed everybody who could possibly call you out will be away on holiday, and you get a good night's sleep :smile:)

There is a train departing Waverley at 10:33, arriving Longniddry 10:51. If anybody is looking for a return journey from Longniddry rather than cycling back to Edinburgh, there are hourly trains at 33 minutes past the hour ...
(off-peak day return £4.70, singles £3.80). More details available from Scotrail.

If there is demand, a post-ride cake stop chez HJ&T's could be arranged ...

T

Top Bottom