CC Ecosse July Ride

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
scook94

scook94

Veteran
eldudino said:
We called off too, it's wild out there. Spent the time with my daughter instead!

If this were Facebook I'd be "liking" this! :wacko:

HonestMan1910

Über Member
I should be back for 18th.........off to Croatia on Wednesday and due back on the 17th.

It was our 5th anniversary on 2nd and we had a wedding blessing in the church, pictures on Facebook especially for Scook ! :tongue:

kfinlay

Must Try Harder
Just started 2 weeks hol and this is the weather I'm getting. :tongue: Mrs F managed to get me to decorate our bedroom (made sure the TdF was on the bedroom tv :biggrin: ). My mate had a long weekend in Anstruther and cycled up from Edinburgh so I plan on cycling there then buddying him back to the bridge. Probably go up to Pitscottie/Craigcorthie and then through the Cults to get a bit of shelter from the wind. At least that way I'll get a good 70 -80 miles in my legs although not much climbing. Would like to try the 8 times over the Ochils but also planning a trip or two down to Glentress for a bit of MTBing so will see how it goes. Keeping an eye on the thread to see what the outcome is on date and route.

OP
OP
scook94

scook94

Veteran
HonestMan1910 said:
I should be back for 18th.........off to Croatia on Wednesday and due back on the 17th.

It was our 5th anniversary on 2nd and we had a wedding blessing in the church, pictures on Facebook especially for Scook ! :tongue:

Oooooh! Intriguing! Don't have you on FB yet! You'll need to add me steven (at) stevencook (dot) net

OP
OP
scook94

scook94

Veteran
HonestMan1910 said:
Steven not on there, but my other half is , watch out for an invite from Gail.

Got it! Don't recognise the locale though???? Great set of photos though, you're so like your Dad!

HonestMan1910

Über Member
scook94 said:
Got it! Don't recognise the locale though???? Great set of photos though, you're so like your Dad!

The locale is Winchburgh, St Philomenas Church and the Bowling Club.

By my dad I thinkl you are referring to my older brother :biggrin::rofl::blush::rofl:.

Don't look too closely at the one where i am kneeling, or maybe you do have to look too closely ! :tongue:

OP
OP
scook94

scook94

Veteran
is it? oops! pass on my apologies!!! :tongue:

OP
OP
scook94

scook94

Veteran
Somewhat coincidentally Carol was talking about going to Dubrovnik today (I'd been there before Yugoslavia split), I think she's sick of me harping on about how stunning the walled city is and wants to see for herself!

HonestMan1910

Über Member
scook94 said:
Phew! Well he's either significantly older than you or the cycling is keeping you looking younger! :biggrin:

10 years older and certainly the cycling does make a big difference, the other fella in the picture is my nephew.

We are off to Zadar, from Edinburgh, and you would certainly love it, after we land there we are off to an island for 8 days for some peace and solitude and perhaps a little cycle, the island is only 43km long and 4km wide with a high point of 338m.

:blush::sun::tongue::shy::sun:

HonestMan1910

Über Member
Telemark said:
Have a good holiday HonestMan, Croatia is beautiful! :rofl:
... with lots of ;):sun:

Hope to see you on the 18th

T

TM, we were in Zadar last year for a few days, going off to Dugi Otok for this holiday, nice wee island with a pop of 2k.

Hope to see you all on the 18th.

Top Bottom