CC Ecosse ride October

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

edindave

Über Member
Enjoyed the run today thanks guys. :smile:
Watching the life Internet feed of the Ironman World Champs in Kona, Hawaii just now... The men have just started their 112M cycle. Is scook94 among them?! ;0)

HJ

Cycling in Scotland
This is shocking! We manage to organised a ride and complete it in under 60 posts!! Still there is a second ride to do this month so plenty of time to get more posts in.

Did you all manage to stay in one piece this time :tongue:

We didn't have the rowdies out for this one...

How's HJ now, is he back to race-form?

And is that Genesis finished?!

Race? Moi??

I have taken the Gen CdF out for a couple of test rides and feel that I need to replace the bottom bracket before going more that 20 minutes walk distance from home. It is on my To Do List...

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
A 'typical' CC Ecosse run today
thumbsup.png

Splendid (easy/non-challenging) route :bicycle:, great chat/company
thebiggrin.gif
, good cake-stop
glutton.gif
, adequate weather
icon_rolleyes.gif
and a pleasant run back home - downwind
thumbsup.png

Thanks to all the stars who came along - and great to meet aberal - a perfect fit for CC Ecosse
icon_lol.gif

'Untypical' - there were no 'offs', no crashes, no M******m, no S****b, nor S***********e, .....
ohmy.gif

Attachments

• thumbsup.png
    thumbsup.png
    447 bytes · Views: 22

HonestMan1910

Über Member
A 'typical' CC Ecosse run today
thumbsup.png

Splendid (easy/non-challenging) route :bicycle:, great chat/company
thebiggrin.gif
, good cake-stop
glutton.gif
, adequate weather
icon_rolleyes.gif
and a pleasant run back home - downwind
thumbsup.png

Thanks to all the stars who came along - and great to meet aberal - a perfect fit for CC Ecosse
icon_lol.gif

'Untypical' - there were no 'offs', no crashes, no M******m, no S****b, nor S***********e, .....
ohmy.gif

Good day out indeed. :bravo:

No further issues with bad drivers after Prestonpans :?:

Attachments

• thumbsup.png
    thumbsup.png
    447 bytes · Views: 27

GAVSTER

I'm really sorry to have missed Saturday. Would have posted a 'DNS' but no web acess due to dead DSL router.

If I had have come along on Sat Mrs Gavster would have had to look after a 2.5 year old plus 12 week-old twins. Usually MiL would be avaialbel to help but she wasn't hence the no-show. I could have come along but the garage is starting to get rather cold for sleeping in these days :thumbsup:

Will be along on 23rd unless doing an Audax that day.:biggrin:

eldudino

Bike Fluffer
If anyone wants a bit of a longer route, they could get the train to Stirling and make it up to 45miles(ish), I'm planning on doing something like this on the day.

OP
OP
Telemark

Telemark

Cycling is fun ...
I'm really sorry to have missed Saturday. Would have posted a 'DNS' but no web acess due to dead DSL router.

If I had have come along on Sat Mrs Gavster would have had to look after a 2.5 year old plus 12 week-old twins. Usually MiL would be avaialbel to help but she wasn't hence the no-show. I could have come along but the garage is starting to get rather cold for sleeping in these days :thumbsup:

Will be along on 23rd unless doing an Audax that day.:biggrin:

Sorry to miss you too, but there will be plenty more CC Ecosse rides ...:hello:

2.5 yrs + 12 wk + 12 wk :ohmy: :eek: :tired: :surrender: ... that's quite a few handfuls (in the nicest possible way)! Methinks you made the right decision for all concerned ;)

See you on the 23rd or on the next one after :bicycle:

T

OP
OP
Telemark

Telemark

Cycling is fun ...
ha ha i'll change that soon , thinking of giving the bike a go this week ( but i have a cold MAN cold ) so see how i go with that

glad u all had a good run
see u soon

.... and? Have you been out for a test ride? :thumbsup: :bicycle:

Yes, it was remarkably eventless on Saturday, none of the Wild West boys :tongue: , fixies :rolleyes: or brand new bikes :whistle:
Only civilised easties + Honestman, who only falls off his bike when there are no CCers around :B) :o)

:evil: :biggrin:

:surrender:

Seriously, those who couldn't make it - you were all missed :girl:

T

eldudino

Bike Fluffer
I'm afraid I'm going to have to give my apologies for the 23rd :sad:

A Cycling Plus photoshoot has come up and it's the only weekend available, I can't do the shoot on the 24th due to a Christening. Pretty annoyed as I'd been looking forward to a good ride with you guys!

HJ

Cycling in Scotland

A Cycling Plus photoshoot has come up and it's the only weekend available, I can't do the shoot on the 24th due to a Christening. Pretty annoyed as I'd been looking forward to a good ride with you guys!

You are only let off IF you wear a CC jersey for the C+ photo shoot :evil:

eldudino

Bike Fluffer

Unfortunately I don't own a CC jersey, and Wiggle are also pretty keen for me to sport the kit that they sponsored me...
blush.gif

I'm a bit annoyed that it's happened on the 23rd, I was looking forward to some blethering and a good cake stop (or two, or three, or four...
thumbsup.png
)

OP
OP
Telemark

Telemark

Cycling is fun ...

:headshake: you clearly haven't got your priorities right :whistle: ...

+1
and/or mention CC for the text that goes with the photos!;)

Unfortunately I don't own a CC jersey, and Wiggle are also pretty keen for me to sport the kit that they sponsored me...
blush.gif

I am sure there will be volunteers - lots of jerseys in all sizes are being ironed as we speak, for you to wear :biggrin:
The other option is to get Wiggle to stock CC jerseys ... ;) (hope admin doesn't excommunicate me for that :B) :surrender: )

T

Top Bottom