CC Ecosse (West) ride - Sat 19th Jan

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Col5632

Guru
Should Weather, family, lungs and legs etc all lining up in agreement :thumbsup: - I'll try for this one - my longest 'bent ride to date ... :ohmy:

I can keep Fokker company pushing up the hills ... :heat:

Glad to hear you might be able to make it along, my attendance all depends on weather and money but im about 99% sure ill make it along :bicycle:

OP
OP
Rasmus

Rasmus

Without a clever title
Excellent, scoosh! We may need to do a little more on-road riding on the outbound leg - I believe there are a couple of non-bent compatible access gates on the cyclepath in Kilpatrick and Bowling.

Andy Richards

Hello,
I hope to make this one. To be honest it will be nice to ride an area that Ive not ridden before. Has the route and start time been decided yet ?

Andy

OP
OP
Rasmus

Rasmus

Without a clever title
Hi Andy

Good stuff. Start time and route have been updated in the first post of the thread. Meet at 10 am at the SECC.

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
Excellent, scoosh! We may need to do a little more on-road riding on the outbound leg - I believe there are a couple of non-bent compatible access gates on the cyclepath in Kilpatrick and Bowling.
Don't go changing anything route-wise just 'cos I'm bent - unless it's changing the restrictions on certain bikes not being able to access the cyclepaths !

In any case there are enough people to assist many of us to get through narrow gates ... ;)

... then we can get the bikes through :whistle:

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
... where no doubt the lovely Pat will have steaming hot ultra-high caffeine available for us all ! :cuppa:
My shift start at 10 that day: it is a "build up" day, that means I will be in an area restricted to the public, setting up my mobile coffee units for the event starting on the Sunday.
I am not sure if the main coffee shop will be opened. I will find out, if so youse could maybe meet at 9.30 and I will offer coffee all round ^_^

Top Bottom