CC Fantasy Tour de France 2008

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Haitch

Flim Flormally
Four points is four points! More than some donkeys get!

Steve Austin

The Marmalade Kid
I read this on velogames

"I am also going to release a new classification on the rest-day, which will be a mirror of the official leaderbaord, but with disqualified (i.e. doped) riders' scores reset to zero."

Now i don't like the cheats, but i'm in 3rd as the riders i chose (including ricco) have scored more points than the others. the points should stand.

Speicher

Vice Admiral
Steve Austin said:
I read this on velogames

"I am also going to release a new classification on the rest-day, which will be a mirror of the official leaderbaord, but with disqualified (i.e. doped) riders' scores reset to zero."

Now i don't like the cheats, but i'm in 3rd as the riders i chose (including ricco) have scored more points than the others. the points should stand.

Does that mean there will be two classifications, one as it is now, including the recently disqualified ones, and a second classification which voids all the disqualified cyclists' points?

OP
OP
Noodley

Noodley

Speicher said:
Does that mean there will be two classifications, one as it is now, including the recently disqualified ones, and a second classification which voids all the disqualified cyclists' points?

Christ, you lot don't half try to complicate things...relax, have an easy life and all that. Chill. ;)

4F

Active member of Helmets Are Sh*t Lobby
Steve Austin said:
grrr xx(:ohmy::biggrin::sad::wacko::blush::thumbsdown:

but i'm still third :thumbsup:

Not for long Steve, soon 3rd place shall be mine. :biggrin:

Keith Oates

Janner
It's a new twist to the game, you have to choose potential winners but also judge if they will take drugs, fall off, have a mechanical, etc. On the other hand it's a good excuse for not picking the winning team!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Haitch

Flim Flormally
biking_fox said:
Who has been the best rider points earned for points cost?

Koos MOERENHOUT from RAB cost me 2 and has earned 97 which makes in 48.5 points per cost... quite a bit higher than any of the big names?

I've got Longo Borghini, cost 2 credits, scored 139 points = 69.5 points per credit.

Haitch

Flim Flormally
Speicher said:

Clarification on the site now reads as follows:

This new classification is not going to replace the main competition, just run alongside it for information only purposes. Some players like to see how they would have placed without "tainted" points from disqualified riders being counted. This classification aims to show players just that. And it will only be for riders "officially" disqualified (not simply removed from their teams).

Pity, I think having two leagues so you can pick and choose how you are doing dilutes the game.

John the Monkey

Frivolous Cyclist
Bugger - Devolder has abandoned, which, along with Cavendish leaving and Ricco being a cheat, puts Les Singes in trouble for the final stages...

Tetedelacourse

HA! Now is the time Team Bof! OK we lost SteakPiepoli, and OK Valverde has only just decided to turn up, but it's never too late!

On the other hand, of course it's too late!

Top Bottom