CC Fantasy Tour de France 2008

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Tetedelacourse

I noticed something awry too - if I look at my team first, the scores per rider are different (lower) than if I look at it using the link from the league.

I think Speicher that they've not synchronised the views (or some techy doo-daa like that). Basically, I think the league scores are the most up-to-date and "correct" ones.:biggrin:

Haitch

Flim Flormally
Yeah, same here. If I click the link directly to my team from the main page I've got 200 fewer points (which is a lot for me!) than if I go via the mini-league page.

4F

Active member of Helmets Are Sh*t Lobby
It's because Monkeyboy needs all the help he can get :blush: ,I am sure you will overtake him soon.

Speicher

Vice Admiral
Tetedelacourse said:
I noticed something awry too - if I look at my team first, the scores per rider are different (lower) than if I look at it using the link from the league.

I think Speicher that they've not synchronised the views (or some techy doo-daa like that). Basically, I think the league scores are the most up-to-date and "correct" ones.:smile:

I think you are right. The link from the League shows a higher score.
(Techy doo-daa - good phrase that). Mr Chavenel needs talking to, he is not pulling his weight on my team. :smile:

John the Monkey

Frivolous Cyclist
FatFellaFromFelixstowe said:
It's because Monkeyboy needs all the help he can get ;) ,I am sure you will overtake him soon.

On Cyclogs, or Velogames, FFFF? I have to plead special circumstances on the former, having been hit by a bus last Wednesday...

biking_fox

Guru
Who has been the best rider points earned for points cost?

Koos MOERENHOUT from RAB cost me 2 and has earned 97 which makes in 48.5 points per cost... quite a bit higher than any of the big names?

(esp as Rico won't be earning any more)

Top Bottom