CC Fantasy Tour de France 2008

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

CotterPin

So - De Volder has gone, Cavendish has gone, Soler went and Backstedt was out of time. That leaves me with just five riders. :evil:

Well - it could be worse, I could be Barloworld - how many have they got left now?

mondobongo

Über Member
Four.

biking_fox

Guru
Anyone got any of the members of the breakaway in their teams? I don't recognise any of the names. At 30+ riders if it doesn't get caught there'll only be fantasy points of the GC riders to be earned.

Or will the break not last? Well done ot Schumaker if he can hold out.

biking_fox

Guru
Go Satre!

Puts me in 4th, now if only I can squeeze a few more points I'll make the CCleague podium... unless I'm pegged back again.

I've gone from being ranked in the 1000s to 350 or so in the main league as well which is pretty good for me.

Speicher

Vice Admiral
Watch out, Los Leones must be very close to your score, and I have Sastre in my Team. :smile: If you push me off the podium for CC mini-league, I shall set one of my cuddley lions on you. ;):smile:

I have not been able to watch it today, so do not know yet what happened.

Speicher

Vice Admiral
Does anyone know how many points someone gets for winning a stage, and how many points someone get for winning the Tour overall?
:wacko:
When do the results get published?
What time do we all meet in the pub?
What time tomorrow morning do we finish celebrating?
How many drinks does the winner have to buy?

Keith Oates

Janner
Lower half of the table again for me, that's what you get when selecting dodgy riders!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Haitch

Flim Flormally
Speicher said:
Does anyone know how many points someone gets for winning a stage, and how many points someone get for winning the Tour overall?

A stage win gets 150 points and the overall winner in GC gets 500 points. That's the theory, I don't have any practical experience. Full details here.

Well done FoxesBikes and congratulations to everyone who took part.

Tetedelacourse

Yeah well done! Keith you plummeted to below even Team Bof! I can only assume this is related to your penchant for exclamation marks.

I notice Landslide and I finished on exactly the same points despite having pretty different teams. Weird...

Top Bottom