CC MTB Weekender - North Wales - 6-7th April 2019

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
fossyant

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Here is another at the B Line - it looks nothing like that now, all the trees have gone (the forest changes every time you go). Did this in December - as said, just roll it, do not use your brakes and keep going. Comedy crash.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5LDt0X2wEtc

nickyboy

Norven Mankey
Blimey, it's hard work this MTB lark...why don't you pump up your tyres properly?

Well, I didn't fall off. The nearest I came was when Skol convinced me to ride up some steps in Ashton town centre and my enthusiasm outweighed my skill. And I got muddier than I got the whole winter of road riding combined. Mrs N ain't going to be impressed by the state of my gear

dan_bo

How much does it cost to Oldham?
Blimey, it's hard work this MTB lark...why don't you pump up your tyres properly?

Well, I didn't fall off. The nearest I came was when Skol convinced me to ride up some steps in Ashton town centre and my enthusiasm outweighed my skill. And I got muddier than I got the whole winter of road riding combined. Mrs N ain't going to be impressed by the state of my gear

I just get hosed down in the back yard when I'm that filthy.

OP
OP
fossyant

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!

Soft tyres = my teeth don't rattle out.

Thought 'the loon' might interest you in steps - he has an un-healthy obsession.

Rinse your kit off before putting it in the washer - or Mrs N will really not be impressed with the grinding washing machine bearings (not that I've ever done that).

nickyboy

Norven Mankey
So @nickyboy are you up for April ? Should be a laugh !
Yeah, against my better judgement, put me down for it

dan_bo

How much does it cost to Oldham?
Screenshot_20190305-155856_Strava.jpg

Aye not bad!

Top Bottom